• Exiledblue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KSoze

Votes: 11 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what if said newboy is actually the sock of a previous nomination? Eh?
then surely the previous nomination and the new one should be one entry to vote for.

I miss the old list keeper, whoever he was....

MortonSlumber

Old-Salt
You may or may not be a sock, BUT you are a f├╝cking penis.
That is funny as a lot on here are the same it seems.
Thread hitlers & abuse if you do not it seems follow their line of intimidation of other users.
In the Military it is these days called bullying on Arrse it seems to be normalality!

Thread hitlers & abuse if you do not it seems follow their line of intimidation of other users.
In the Military it is these days called bullying on Arrse it seems to be normalality!
Send key setting.... Over.

NSP

LE
The problem with these late additions is that you can't vote if you've voted for an earlier pair of front-runners. Late sprinters require either a new "Group 3" list for fresh votes or the poll settings being adjusted to allow the "Change vote" option.

@Joker62

Last edited:
The problem with these late additions is that you can't vote if you've voted for an earlier pair of front-runners. Late sprinters require either a new "Group 3" list for fresh votes or the poll settings being adjusted to all the "Change vote" option.

@Joker62
I think next year we should have a thread for nominations, then the heats, and so on.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The problem with these late additions is that you can't vote if you've voted for an earlier pair of front-runners. Late sprinters require either a new "Group 3" list for fresh votes or the poll settings being adjusted to all the "Change vote" option.

@Joker62
Check poll

Could you then show me.
I'll have you know I once spent a whole 2 weeks whilst waiting for my first posting as the SSM's clerk.

I fceking hated it.

I fceking made sure the SSM knew it.

The fceking SSM didn't give a sh1t!

I fceking know but can't prove it that the fceking SSm rang Glasgow.

I fceking hate Glasgow.

Stop crying, you overweight baby.

And wtf is a normalality?

Congratulations on winning the Godwin Award though.

MortonSlumber

Old-Salt
Answer the question, what is a normalality?
Well you do not seem to understand it, spewing bile & hatred seems to be normal for you & others.
And people its seems are whoever you want them to be even if they differ, its like a 5yr old playground.
Add who you like to the SPOTY if it gives the the sexual thrill it seems to do?

Abuse, threats & pathetic come downs seem to be tolerated & in some cases applauded.

Definitely not the Army I served in, but perhaps I was lucky and served with normal soldiers and not mental retards who it seems are only just above baby killers & pedo's..

Well you do not seem to understand it, spewing bile & hatred seems to be normal for you & others.
And people its seems are whoever you want them to be even if they differ, its like a 5yr old playground.
Add who you like to the SPOTY if it gives the the sexual thrill it seems to do?

Abuse, threats & pathetic come downs seem to be tolerated & in some cases applauded.

Definitely not the Army I served in, but perhaps I was lucky and served with normal soldiers and not mental retards who it seems are only just above baby killers & pedo's..
You genuinely served? I find that very hard to believe. This part of the site is labelled the NAAFI Bar, a place where people can say what they like. Perhaps you didn't read the 'Warning' on the site intended for snowflakes such as you.

Now, there's another little point. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Nobody invited you here, nobody asked you to click that button that brought you here, you don't have to read any of this, and you don't need to respond. But yet, here you are. So please feel free to fuck off any time you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 49
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 1502

Latest Threads