Votes: 11 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Based on comments on the other SPOTY thread, it has been suggested that it be opened up into groups and then on a set date (see date on poll), closed to get the nominations for the SPOTY Finals from 8th Dec. the top 3 in each group will go forward unless there are more nominations and another group has to be opened (always a possibility on Arrse with the amount of belters coming out of the wood work. A poll will be added once names start coming in. Each group can only have a max of 10 nominations.
As on the other thread, no personal grudges, all names have to be seconded and thirded if possible

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Christ, this gets more complicated every year
Tell me about it, one chancer wants categories of bellendery and cockwombleness! Fuck that, I do have a life outside of Arrse

Tell me about it, one chancer wants categories of bellendery and cockwombleness! **** that, I do have a life outside of Arrse
Oh no you don't

(well it is panto season)

Grumpywastoocheerful for services to being angry?

There isn't enough space on the bar chart to hold bugsy's nominations and he is disqualified as @Helm noted, for haveing a grossly unfair advantage.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I don't suppose any nomenclature of SPotY candidates would be complete without Ye Olde Pigeone Shouter of Nottingham Towne.

I nominate @DaManBugs ROP & Bar as a worthy candidate for this great recognition of his life's work.

View attachment 430296
Do you actually read the posts, Damanbugs is disqualified for being over qualified!

There isn't enough space on the bar chart to hold bugsy's nominations and he is disqualified as @Helm noted, for haveing a grossly unfair advantage.
Funnily enough, I don't think he'd win or even get into the top ten. In terms of being a site penis he is what he is but unlike some of the other candidates, he never exceeds expectations, never delivers up any new and exciting bellendery and never varies his MO.

Any award here should really reflect his unflinching dedication to BugsyBellEndery rather than his services to SitePenistry.

I duly withdraw the nomination. I offer in his place, @Joker62. A definite winner (if he wasn't the referee that is).

Fake Sheikh

Old-Salt
I admit i'm Crusty Rusty as it says it in my signature, if you can read that is, some on arrse it seems can not?
As for anything else not guilty but if you think I am crack on, fill ur boots as it is obviously giving u some pleasure.

Oh and my IP Address would give it away, unless of course I mask it by using a VPN?
For those still reading Janet & John, a VPN masks/hides your IP Address from the current location you are at

@Joker62 Waiting to vote for you?
Surely including yourself is par for the course if you add others?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
@Joker62 ...I lose again?
It's not down to me, it's down to the voting membership of this site, I suggest you go all out and annoy all of them or as many as you can in the time given. HTH.

I admit i'm Crusty Rusty as it says it in my signature, if you can read that is, some on arrse it seems can not?
As for anything else not guilty but if you think I am crack on, fill ur boots as it is obviously giving u some pleasure.

Oh and my IP Address would give it away, unless of course I mask it by using a VPN?
For those still reading Janet & John, a VPN masks/hides your IP Address from the current location you are at

@Joker62 Waiting to vote for you?
Surely including yourself is par for the course if you add others?
Permasend.

ugly

LE
Based on comments on the other SPOTY thread, it has been suggested that it be opened up into groups and then on a set date (see date on poll), closed to get the nominations for the SPOTY Finals from 8th Dec. the top 3 in each group will go forward unless there are more nominations and another group has to be opened (always a possibility on Arrse with the amount of belters coming out of the wood work. A poll will be added once names start coming in. Each group can only have a max of 10 nominations.
As on the other thread, no personal grudges, all names have to be seconded and thirded if possible
Why only one vote on this one?

It's not down to me, it's down to the voting membership of this site, I suggest you go all out and annoy all of them or as many as you can in the time given. HTH.
Keep Calm and Carry On - will try harder next year - and piss off all the Aussies as well.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 1502
urban_spaceman Sports, Adventure Training and Events 13

Latest Threads