• Mechanical Horse Trough

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Excognito

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clittyboy, a word to the unwise. Dingerr has never set foot in any hospital for quite a few years as he left both of them and the majority of both legs in Afghanistan.

Guess which hospital treats British forces casualties? Consequently dingerr has probably spent more hours and days in that hospital than the rest of Arrse put together. You may be just a wind up account but respect where it is due.

As an aside, dingerr has a road named after him and ever in the boredom of months and years making a recovery, even he was not bored enough to find out the details of a bus service that services that road. @dingerr please correct me if I am wrong in that assumption? :oops::)
You wänker! Why did you let the cat out of the bag?

I'm just a 6' blond accountant straight out of edgebaston. I've got a cousiun who went on to box at the Olympics in 1992
But you’re still a spineless grief whore. Why have you started a new account and not served your punishment like anyone else?

D

Deleted 167441

But you’re still a spineless grief whore. Why have you started a new account and not served your punishment like anyone else?
How do I sell grief when it's at home probably wires crossed again digger

I wonder how the investigation into clentboy is going.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
He (Clentboy) is currently on 10 points for posting excessive rubbish. Meaning he can still post, so no real reason for the sock account, other than the creation of a "hilarious" username in keeping with our grand old Duke of York's current pickle, perhaps?

How do I sell grief when it's at home probably wires crossed again digger
This thread is supposed to be for the nomination of site turds. It's not an audition.

Please refrain or we might have to ban you from this (and similar) threads.

By all means, feel free to carry on your toilet paper literature in the Hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347
urban_spaceman Sports, Adventure Training and Events 13

Latest Threads