• Mechanical Horse Trough

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Excognito

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right then, swimming, tennis, buses, west midlands, age, spelling mistakes over multiple sites, username and a frankly bizarre interest in men who are circumcised.

I'll let the balls drop on that one.
CB 15.JPG

ClentBoy

On ROPS
On ROPs
Right then, swimming, tennis, buses, west midlands, age, spelling mistakes over multiple sites, username and a frankly bizarre interest in men who are circumcised.

I'll let the balls drop on that one.View attachment 431562
Those posts are not mine if they were my posts I cannot see any reason not to claim them but they are not they are nothing to do with me. I have nothing to hide there are a lot other very active posters who like buses and on one of the local bus enthuiasts websites forums there is I know of a ClentBoy on there too but that is also not me if it was I would happily acknoweldge it .

Those posts are not mine if they were my posts I cannot see any reason not to claim them but they are not they are nothing to do with me. I have nothing to hide there are a lot other very active posters who like buses and on one of the local bus enthuiasts websites forums there is I know of a ClentBoy on there too but that is also not me if it was I would happily acknoweldge it .
It's enthusiasts tosspot. Dear me, throw yourself under a fucking bus.

ClentBoy

On ROPS
On ROPs

I'll let the balls drop on that one.View attachment 431562
The post reads come by us in Hagley, I have never lived in Hagley or have any connection other than my late mum being born there. I have never posted on this site anything about an X92 other than using a 192 to college as for The Forresters I have never heard of that you do know there is another poster called ClentBoy active on bus related social media sites called Richard who lives in The Black Country I am aware of that? My hashtag on twitter and on here is Clentboy1

Do you realise just how pathetic this is? Your lies and fake online persona are pitiful.

ClentBoy

On ROPS
On ROPs
Do you realise just how pathetic this is? Your lies and fake online persona are pitiful.
Well thats your opinion I have tried to put the record straight but if you chose to ignore it thats your choice I know whats true and untrue believe what you want if it makes you happy.

="ClentBoy, post: 9658351, member: 166739"] v
Well thats your opinion I have tried to put the record straight but if you chose to ignore it thats your choice I know whats true and untrue believe what you want if it makes you happy.
If you need a bit of counselling can I suggests you contact these two members.
@DaManBugs He is currently on a sabbatical at a health retreat on the Italian / Swiss border but should be back in a couple of weeks. He also has an Italian wife.

@BugsyIV is very good at getting to the root of any problems and can offer according advice.

If you need a bit of counselling can I suggests you contact these two members.
@DaManBugs He is currently on a sabbatical at a health retreat on the Italian / Swiss border but should be back in a couple of weeks. He also has an Italian wife.

@BugsyIV is very good at getting to the root of any problems and can offer according advice.
You can see how the cock-watching obsession ties in with hanging round the showers at local swimming baths.

Kirkz

LE
The Bell end reminds of that other troll twat who was gobbing off in the Ginger cunt Cody thread a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 49
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347

Latest Threads