• Mechanical Horse Trough

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Excognito

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say what you want but if you want my.hospital number you can have it I have been under the QE since Loveday St closed in 1969, I was treated sucessfully for bowel cancer under Dr Ralph Boulton in 2003 had all my endscopes at Selly Oak till it closed and now use the ground floor one next to Costa have been.admitted to the CCU beds on the ground floor once and the ICU beds on the first floor twice dont try to catch me out mate my bloods are done regulary off waiting area2 how do we know you use it do u just buy fruit from by the revolving door entrance or use the level 3 disabled parking floor & ride up on the buggy????
I know you are not trolling because you are not bright enough in the online world to be a decent troll. I don't need to white knight Dingerr but it's best you stop now.

ClentBoy

On ROPS
On ROPs
View attachment 431554

I'm a reasonably talented and self taught amateur at this sort of thing. There are people on this website who do this sort of thing for a living. Perhaps you should just sod off and come back with a new approach. There is a wealth of knowledge on this forum that can be tapped into just by asking normal everyday questions rather than showing off.
I have never been to Australia in my life and I have no idea what the bellend valleys are there are none in Llandrindod Wells where my cousion lives I can assure you if you read my old twitter posts you would see.

ClentBoy

On ROPS
On ROPs
I know you are not trolling because you are not bright enough in the online world to be a decent troll. I don't need to white knight Dingerr but it's best you stop now.
You can dig all you want the twitter account is mine long suspended other than a recent brief return and the trip advisors mine too the others have no connection and reading thru them now have not much similarity but you believe what you want and your a long way off with my name funny that and I am only on here untill purdah ends on the 13th December then I have to close the account.

I have never been to Australia in my life and I have no idea what the bellend valleys are there are none in Llandrindod Wells where my cousion lives I can assure you if you read my old twitter posts you would see.
I believe you about Australia but you spout so much bullshit and make the same mistakes over and over again it becomes easy to spot. You have just misspelled cousion yet again like you do everywhere else.

ClentBoy

On ROPS
On ROPs
I believe you about Australia but you spout so much bullshit and make the same mistakes over and over again it becomes easy to spot. You have just misspelled cousion yet again like you do everywhere else.
The helmet things on ther website are nothing to do at all with me and I have no connection with any employment in tennis the twitter posts are all mine and are what I have posted on here.

You can dig all you want the twitter account is mine long suspended other than a recent brief return and the trip advisors mine too the others have no connection and reading thru them now have not much similarity but you believe what you want and your a long way off with my name funny that and I am only on here untill purdah ends on the 13th December then I have to close the account.
Do you always lie to yourself?

ClentBoy

On ROPS
On ROPs
Do you always lie to yourself?
You are what you are & believe what you want if all you want to do is dig into my past carry on if thats your enjoyment dont let me stop you I am always up for a good laugh your spot on with my twitter account and trip advisor my time on here is short sadly like Twitter was but that was a bit shorter than I thought everything I have said on here about the QE, Edgbaston, Being an accountant, Swiming at Tipton, White Collar Boxing, family in Llandrindod Wells, Wolves Uni, Midland Red West & Diamond Bus, Being blond haired and 6foot 1inch is all true sadly even I couldnt make that all up!

You say what you want but if you want my.hospital number you can have it I have been under the QE since Loveday St closed in 1969, I was treated sucessfully for bowel cancer under Dr Ralph Boulton in 2003 had all my endscopes at Selly Oak till it closed and now use the ground floor one next to Costa have been.admitted to the CCU beds on the ground floor once and the ICU beds on the first floor twice dont try to catch me out mate my bloods are done regulary off waiting area2 how do we know you use it do u just buy fruit from by the revolving door entrance or use the level 3 disabled parking floor & ride up on the buggy????
I’m not saying you haven’t visited. I’m calling you out for bullshitting about your boxing coma, it’s obviously a lie.

I‘m also pretty sure you wouldn’t get a licence to box after suffering a traumatic brain injury, but I’m sure there are others on here that will take you to task on that.

how do we know you use it
You stupid cünt.

You are what you are & believe what you want if all you want to do is dig into my past carry on if thats your enjoyment dont let me stop you I am always up for a good laugh your spot on with my twitter account and trip advisor my time on here is short sadly like Twitter was but that was a bit shorter than I thought everything I have said on here about the QE, Edgbaston, Being an accountant, Swiming at Tipton, White Collar Boxing, family in Llandrindod Wells, Wolves Uni, Midland Red West & Diamond Bus, Being blond haired and 6foot 1inch is all true sadly even I couldnt make that all up!
First time you haven't mentioned being circumcised. That seem to be a big part of your online personality. Why have you missed that bit out this time?

ClentBoy

On ROPS
On ROPs
F
I’m not saying you haven’t visited. I’m calling you out for bullshitting about your boxing coma, it’s obviously a lie.

I‘m also pretty sure you wouldn’t get a licence to box after suffering a traumatic brain injury, but I’m sure there are others on here that will take you to task on that.

You stupid cünt.
For what its worth I really was knocked out and taken to ICU in 2011 not long after it opened that is true I wasnt even allowed to train for 9 months in the gym on medical advice and it was 2 and half years after that before I took part in the next chairty fight and that was as only after a boxing medical said I was fit to fight I wasnt knocked out that time but had a bad cut to the eye & waa kept on overnight for observation in 2014 and again in 2017 our fights are just three rounders and are purely amauter we follow ABA rules but its our choice to fight and we had to sign a full disclaimer my final fight was in March I was floored in 7 seconds and so finally that was enough and the others thought so too but I enjoyed the training and the evenings we had and that really is true.

F
For what its worth I really was knocked out and taken to ICU in 2011 not long after it opened that is true I wasnt even allowed to train for 9 months in the gym on medical advice and it was 2 and half years after that before I took part in the next chairty fight and that was as only after a boxing medical said I was fit to fight I wasnt knocked out that time but had a bad cut to the eye & waa kept on overnight for observation in 2014 and again in 2017 our fights are just three rounders and are purely amauter we follow ABA rules but its our choice to fight and we had to sign a full disclaimer my final fight was in March I was floored in 7 seconds and so finally that was enough and the others thought so too but I enjoyed the training and the evenings we had and that really is true.
Don’t believe you. You’ve already demonstrated a propensity for lying.

ClentBoy

On ROPS
On ROPs
I shouldn't laugh but I think we have circumcision walt.View attachment 431557View attachment 431558View attachment 431559

I didnt go to school in Halesowen I went to school in Edgbaston I did attend Halesowen College from the age of 16 I have never used the swimming baths there and have always used Harborne baths from the age of 7 but switched to Sandwell baths after moving to Rowley Regis in 2001 that is not me posting on those forums I have only ever done ARSSE & Twitter during purdah.

F
Actually that does sound pretty horrific. I'm a big boxing fan and white collar boxing is dangerous if you ask me. People getting trained up so they can windmill for a bit and then get taken apart.
In pro and amateur boxing the weights are strictly enforced but that still doesn't stop people getting hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347
urban_spaceman Sports, Adventure Training and Events 13

Latest Threads