Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClentBoy

On ROPS
On ROPs
I bet even the girly Lobster could sort you.
Internet hardman?
Wish I was a hardman could do with it on the mean streets of Edgbaston but just occasionaly when out with fellow accountants imagine the fun we have, Nick who I go to the baths with & me have hilariously sent chavs flying in St Pauls Square as no ever expects two whimpy accountants to be gym fit for swimming to fight back mind you it does drive my dentist mad somewhat!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Words fail me, but I'm sure someone can help me out...

Wish I was a hardman could do with it on the mean streets of Edgbaston but just occasionaly when out with fellow accountants imagine the fun we have, Nick who I go to the baths with & me have hilariously sent chavs flying in St Pauls Square as no ever expects two whimpy accountants to be gym fit for swimming to fight back mind you it does drive my dentist mad somewhat!
:rolleyes:

ClentBoy

On ROPS
On ROPs
Come on now, remember the first rule of Fight Club.

I just wish you’d apply it more often.

Like always.
We retired in March but can speak about it know but your right the first rule of fight club is never to speak about it & very few did know what we did in Brum it was always great fun punching the shit out of fellow accountants but all good things come to end.

We retired in March but can speak about it know but your right the first rule of fight club is never to speak about it & very few did know what we did in Brum it was always great fun punching the shit out of fellow accountants but all good things come to end.
I'm sorry but I cannot get my head around the concept of accountants 'punching the shit out of fellow accountants'. As a breed they are so much more 'Conan the Librarian' rather than 'Conan the Barbarian' - no offence.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

None taken it does come to many as a surprise but we had until very recently a big white collar boxing scene everyone took it even more serious when we went head to head with the Law Society lads. Everyone wanted to be the first to deck a barrister, the younger entrants to the profession aren't interested; most are vegans; so as we were all getting older and all over 40 we called it a day in March. The worst fight I had I was knocked unconscious in 7 seconds by an nasty auditor looking for blood & woke up the day after in the QE. Luckily my late parents had retired to Torquay & never found out mind you I could keep swimming but couldn't return to the ring for 9 months but very very happy memories of our white collar boxing in Brum. This is how I looked going into work on the Monday on the bus after our final fight night GREAT FUN!View attachment 431422
Boxing injuries?
You fell off a No 9 bus, you lying toad.

In your dreams mate if only, chipped my front tooth on the last fight had to pay for a f*****g crown your only jealous but it was so much fun.
It's not dreams. I boxed in the Army.
And I'm not your mate.

NSP

LE
Vey funny I am many things but not into a bit of shag.
You do look like the stereotype of someone who should be on the SO register in that pic, though.

Last edited:

ClentBoy

On ROPS
On ROPs
I am on the Institutes register accountant number 2639221 just off to the baths just had an email from the Institute to remove the pictures from social media I didn't think they were that bad............

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
It's not dreams. I boxed in the Army.
And I'm not your mate.
I remember you! your'e my mate 'Canvas back' the Battalion lightweight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347
urban_spaceman Sports, Adventure Training and Events 13

Latest Threads