• Excognito

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ACAB

LE
I am in Spoons Wolverhampton after being at the darts tonight?
I have made a report to the grown ups about you. Expect to be smited in a similar fashion to the Bagl0ck, Brexit Pride etc, etc...

Best get your best sock on ......

ClentBoy

On ROPS
On ROPs
No, you twat. You'd have toddled off and shot yourself. In that regard please get a wiggle on.
What not The Goldern Shot with Bob Monkhouse & Bernie The Bolt how did you know mate its 50 years ago this week it went live from the ATV CENTRE in Brum mate RESPECT
1200px-Associated_TeleVision.svg.png

I didnt say it cant be named I said I could not comment on social media due to our Institutes rules as were not regulated by the FCA but the Icaew & if you read my posts previously you would know I am an accountant based in Edgbaston so who else would I be regulated by or are you just thick? VOTE CLENTBOY
I hadn't even noticed you until you were lobbed in this thread. Apparently some think you are the latest incarnation of Bagl0ck... but you whiff of someone else.

NSP

LE
I hadn't even noticed you until you were lobbed in this thread. Apparently some think you are the latest incarnation of Bagl0ck... but you whiff of someone else.
I've been wondering that. There's a certain familiar "poetry" about the prose, if I can sully the mother tongue by describing it thus.

NSP

LE
Is that another 3-2-1 clue its not from the pilot when Janice Long wins a 3 piece suite with her ex husband Trevor?
You really are a broken-brained thundercunt of the first order. You broken-brained thundercunt.

Goodbye.

ClentBoy

On ROPS
On ROPs
I've been wondering that. There's a certain familiar "poetry" about the prose, if I can sully the mother tongue by describing it thus.
I am ClentBoy a 51 year old 52 next birthday 6ft 1ins Circumcised Accountant from Edgbaston who does competitive swimming can there be another?

ClentBoy

On ROPS
On ROPs
You really are a broken-brained thundercunt of the first order. You broken-brained thundercunt.

Goodbye.
No mate its THUNDERCATS did you never see BBC SATURDAY MORNING TELEVISON.I bet you were not Live & Kicking you would rather be at the Super Store than Going Live mind you i think you were just Multi Coloured and into a wife Swap (ing) Shop nuff said. VOTE CLENTBOY
268x0w.jpg

There's a stylistic similarity with Higgsy, but I think HB hails from a different part of the woods (going for the "take on face value" approach).

Good to see Higgsy on the list. He deserves to be on that list for being a militant atheist and for no other reason.

Hit that vote button, people. Hit it like you're cracking one out while Theresa May talks dirty. Hit it like it owes you money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347
urban_spaceman Sports, Adventure Training and Events 13

Latest Threads