Spoty 2019 Final

Who is this year's deserving outright winner?

• Bravo-Bravo

Votes: 113 48.5%
  • Redshift

Votes: 85 36.5%
  • Amazing_Lobster

Votes: 77 33.0%
  • Baglock

Votes: 74 31.8%
  • Robme

Votes: 15 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
After the excitement of last night's voting, here comes the final round of SPOTY 2019, poll above

Off to an interesting start...

Screenshot (1191).jpg

Not being able to see the results until I voted, I thought with such an outstanding field, they all deserved a vote.

Little did I know that the 2 who had voted prior to me had the same idea.

It looks like a joint 1st place and a podium required for all 4 candidates

Not being able to see the results until I voted, I thought with such an outstanding field, they all deserved a vote.

Not so... at three votes in, all four had two votes each... but close enough...

Are you Dianne Abbott in disguise ?
No. I was the third vote... and the results are posted above.
Your vote, being fourth and for all four, apparently gave them 3 votes each.
Chalky just voted for B_B... so...

Perhaps, with his track record of accurate election forecasting, @Brotherton Lad could give us an insight.

if he tells who he thinks will win 1st, 2nd and 3rd we’ll know that whoever he has coming last will be the runaway winner.

Perhaps, with his track record of accurate election forecasting, @Brotherton Lad could give us an insight.

if he tells who he thinks will win 1st, 2nd and 3rd we’ll know that whoever he has coming last will be the runaway winner.
@Joker62 almost has them in most likely order... just bump Bag up a notch.

Er, @Joker62, you might want to set this up again but restrict everyone to 1 or 2 votes.

After the excitement of last night's voting, here comes the final round of SPOTY 2019, poll above
FFS, have you learnt nothing. 1 sausage vote.

Dredd

LE

For me, Highlander, there can be only one.

Bravo-Bravo is a difficult one. He's annoying, unhelpful and trollish in most of the threads. But on some of the history threads he's actually an OK poster. This slight saving grace maybe enough to relegate him.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Bravo-Bravo is a difficult one. He's annoying, unhelpful and trollish in most of the threads. But on some of the history threads he's actually an OK poster. This slight saving grace maybe enough to relegate him.
But shirley that two faced-ness makes him the perfect candidate for SPOTY, n'est ce pas?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 269
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 347
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 1502

Latest Threads