SPOTY 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olympic Gold in Back-Pedalling was it?

I like the way you blithely said this...

but now change it Into, "I may have actually said that but any fool knows I really meant something totally different.

Gold medal at least for that.

Today I finish writting a pupillometry script. Know of any coding language called pupillometry?

Walt should cover people who claim to have expertise they don't, and not just limited to military service fibbers. So I think you should go in the walt category myself.

Where you do think you belong for writing pages and pages of ill-informed, nonsensical bollox, as fact?
Mirror, mirror on the wall.....
Liar.

I’d like to nominate meerkatz/PhotEx for his services to ultracrepidarianism, and myself for making so many people look up a word on the Internet.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Pupillometry?

Is that the league table of teachers shagging the 6th formers?
I’m not sure but it’s a bit of a mouthful.

Wait a minute, didn´t you just reveal that you are an ACF adult instructor in another thread?

I did and what of it?

I recently attended a one day, static line parachute descent as a charity event whilst with the cadets and earned my para wings.

Because of this I'll be welcomed at Remembrance parades by other airborne forces veterans, many of whom have served in Afghanistan & Iraq.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I did and what of it?

I recently attended a one day, static line parachute descent as a charity event whilst with the cadets and earned my para wings.

Because of this I'll be welcomed at Remembrance parades by other airborne forces veterans, many of whom have served in Afghanistan & Iraq.
i

Is it too early to break out the popcorn?

Didn't this happen last year? Someone posted up nominations for SPOTY 2017 and it turned into a handbag fest where nominees proceeded to act like grade A twats, giving evidence of why they should win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads