SPOTY 2018 Poll

The outright winner of Spoty 2018 is

• Deserter

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • PhotEx

Votes: 37 16.6%
  • sidneyaloysius (because he asked so nicely)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spec-op1989

Votes: 12 5.4%

Votes: 25 11.2%
  • Maalox

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Bagl0ck (and his/her many guises)

Votes: 105 47.1%
  • Nick Dipples

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • ExREME..TECH (for nominating someone because he was on the losing side of an argument)

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Nato Standard123

Votes: 19 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's modify it to two weeks of nominations - to be collated into a numbered running order based on number of nominations and then used to populate the polls thus...

Weeks 1 & 2 (Dec 1st - 14th)
Nominations​
sort top 30 nominations into running order based on number of nominations and create voting thread...
Week 3 (Dec 15th - 21st)
Poll List A: 1, 6, 7, 12, 13, 18, 19, 24, 25, 28​
Poll List B: 2, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29​
Poll List C: 3, 4, 9, 10, 15, 16, 21, 22, 27, 30​
top 3 from each list to go through to the Cock Final
Week 4 (Dec 22nd - 31st)
Cock Final Poll List: A1, C3, B2, C1, A3, B3, C2, A2, B1​

The knobwittery is evenly distributed over each list, each voter can vote for one candidate per list.

I really haven't given this any thought... nope, none at all. Get it sorted @Joker62.

That's a fvcking rundown of Dianne Abbott doing an alternative election result.

Tell your lass to lay off the poss stick hidings mate.

Feck me!.. I'm chuffed to feck to be beating several contenders.

I'd like to think it's because I upset various throbbers - who may or may not have set up socks just to vote for me.

I get a kind of spiteful but happy feeling that I've wound some tw@ts up enough to do that...unless they really are 8 people who have shown to be complete mugs?.

Managed to leave my mark on it by voting for myself too.

Meh

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just a little more effort & Baggers will be a bigger SPOTY than everyone else put together.

I'm sure (s)he will be ecstatic.
To be fair, the field has been rigged with some semi-decent guys up against the current holder. I call a fix! :threaten:

Where is Higgsy, lobster, Sluggy* and some of the other outstanding candidates?

*FFS, don't any of you feckers tell @The_Snail or my Christmas might be spoiled, permanently.

To be fair, the field has been rigged with some semi-decent guys up against the current holder. I call a fix! :threaten:

*FFS, don't any of you feckers tell @The_Snail or my Christmas might be spoiled, permanently.
I ain’t a grass but calling @The_Snail

Edited to add oops sawry Auld Yin

I ain’t a grass but calling @The_Snail

Edited to add oops sawry Auld Yin
Surely that would be "Site Princess of The Year".

I'm a bit gutted that @piper89 and @ThunderBox aren't up there on the list, but that doublespacing dicksplash is, so that will have to suffice. It's out of my hands this year because I've been a bit busy with shoe maintenance and moving house, so we'll have to go with @Joker62 's mathematical solution again. It's a bit unfair having @Bagl0ck and Spidey up there because they're Life Long Recipients and are blocking the way for the rest of the spastics but, hey ho, Spaggy's Rulz.

Surely that would be "Site Princess of The Year".

I'm a bit gutted that @piper89 and @ThunderBox aren't up there on the list, but that doublespacing dicksplash is, so that will have to suffice. It's out of my hands this year because I've been a bit busy with shoe maintenance and moving house, so we'll have to go with @Joker62 's mathematical solution again. It's a bit unfair having @Bagl0ck and Spidey up there because they're Life Long Recipients and are blocking the way for the rest of the spastics but, hey ho, Spaggy's Rulz.
It’s just a shame that there wasn’t multiple votes allowed, I’d have voted for ‘doublespace dicksplash’ twice

I'm baffled at the absence of @earth from this list, granted he hasn't been as active as he once was ( Microsoft won't scam itself you know) but a weapons grade Thundercunt he should be included as a matter of course.

Failing that, could we name him Site Penis Emeritus?

I'm baffled at the absence of @earth from this list, granted he hasn't been as active as he once was ( Microsoft won't scam itself you know) but a weapons grade Thundercunt he should be included as a matter of course.

Name him that? I can’t even fucking pronounce it

Regular fuckwittery has to be a criterion otherwise we'd end up with one-off-bellends being nominated.

No, that wouldn't do at all... dedicated and continuous knobwittery is necessary.

We need a SPotY Candidate button... end of the year the forum software counts up the number of ’Spotys' awarded during the preceding twelve months and hey presto, we'll have the most fairly selected winner dickwit ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AdminVortex The NAAFI Bar 455
W The NAAFI Bar 4
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 409