SPOTY 2018 Poll

The outright winner of Spoty 2018 is

• Deserter

• PhotEx

• sidneyaloysius (because he asked so nicely)

• Spec-op1989

• Maalox

• Bagl0ck (and his/her many guises)

• Nick Dipples

• ExREME..TECH (for nominating someone because he was on the losing side of an argument)

• Nato Standard123

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Above are the nominees for this year's candidates for SPOTY 2018 (note that this year, one vote only). Poll closes on the evening of 01/01/19, results soon after. To view the results, you have to vote, no just stacking the numbers up because you don't like the person (although in most cases that's gonna happen anyway)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yes I'm winning

Not mentioned in the original thread and no more spaces left for more candidates, you can only have a shortlist of 10.
take me out then, I don't mind

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bag O'shite will win again through sheer volume of his keyboard driven verbal diarrhoea.
How many different log ins is he on now - six or seven?
More than PhotEx anyway & that takes some doing.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bag O'shite will win again through sheer volume of his keyboard driven verbal diarrhoea.
How many different log ins is he on now - six or seven?
More than PhotEx anyway & that takes some doing.
Hence why the caveat "and his/her's many guises"

Isn't Deserter Spider's latest incarnation? In which case he's not allowed to be a SPOTY contender on the grounds that no one else would have a chance of winning.

You've fucked this up, you had ONE job to do! No Econo mong, no HB, no multiple votes. What a shit show.
A Russian troll and an apparent holocaust denier. I'm frankly disappointed that Joker doesn't give a shit about the Jews enough to afford Higgsy a mention.

Last edited:
I'm not nominating @Bagl0ck because hesheit has has several outbreaks of common sense forcing me to award likes.

Sorry baggy, I know this is important to you, but you've let yourself down this year.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A The NAAFI Bar 455
W The NAAFI Bar 4
Joker62 The NAAFI Bar 409