Spotting Facisim

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Johnny_Ludlow, Oct 26, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

I'm not having a go here (really I'm not) but this site is really interesting with loads of good links. No need to believe it all or any of it for that matter but still interesting!

Scroll to the bottom of the page for a great poster/t-shirt!
  2. Excellent t-shirts/posters, might get one or two for the bar 8O
  3. What a pile of horse sh*t. You can easily take the whole site, delete Facism and insert Communism and it would all fit perfectly. Another conspiracy site that selectively choses to interpret circumstances in the worst or most extreme way. Are they genuinely comparing the USA to Italy under Mussolini? They conveniently ignore the existence of their site as an example of their right to free speech. I'll bet some of the w*nkers who agree with that site benefit from the social services and the protection of the armed forces of the USA.

I may not like everything that the USA says or does but I know them to be a true allie. I recognise that being a democracy is the hard option. I wonder how many of these tw*ts would be prepared to call the election on Tuesday?

Any spams reading this don't get too carried away, I still haven't forgiven you for Willie Nelson and don't even get me going on Britney Spears