Spotters - What are These?

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by SigDev_Duck, Apr 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What are we looking at here?

[​IMG]

2. The black rifle in the soft case looks like an Accuracy International rifle, though i suspect this is not the case, judging by the civvie walking boots and wellies! also if you look closely the magazine is a 7.62 box mag with a .22 calibre mag coming out the top of it. I'm thinking all of the rifles are held on a civvie firearms license.

Tpr G

3. the top rifle in the picture looks like either a Steyr or a CZ. the middle is a de-lisle carbine, orig developed during WW2 for giving Jerry the good news quietly, the magazine is a std .303 enfield mag with a .45 colt acp mag fitted into it as the de-lisle was in .45 acp.
    The bottom rifle looks like a Remmy 700 variant with a AICS stock system fitted to make it look like a L96A1.

4. Yeah what he said...

5. gun whore :D

6. Roger that :)

7. More or less right.

Top to bottom:

Steyr Scout "tactical" model with ten round magazine kit fitted and BR Tuote Reflex moderator. Not sure about the scope.

Recent copy of a De-Lisle using a No.4 rather than a No.1 Mk III as per the original. Might well be built from a No.4 that had already been converted as a Transitional target rifle. A bloke in Suffolk was making these recently.

Remongton 700 in AICS as stated by CM.

8. 'What are we looking at here?'

The guy on the right is a closet transvestite who has tucked his cokc between his legs and danced in front of the mirror for the last 15 years. There's a pair of skimpy anne summers french nickers under those c95.

The guy in the middle always secretly loved the one on the right, he's now locked in an unhappy marriage to cover his feelings.

The other bloke is a walt who runs their airsoft club. He has a myspace page in where he claims to have done twenty years in the SBS to teenage girls.

9. I wondered how long it would take..... :eek: :D

10. Bit OTT for airsofters, isn't it???

11. Which one are you SigDev?

12. :!:

Not any of them - far too Army Barmy for me - my experience with non-standard weapons ends with SovBlock fam'ing.

13. Enough of the guns already, lets talk... GAITERS!

14. Defo Pelican case.