Spotted Richard anyone?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8243648.stm

The traditional suet pudding Spotted Dick has been renamed "Spotted Richard" at a council canteen - because customers keep making jokes.

The new name for the dessert, with another alternative Sultana Sponge, has appeared on the menu at Flintshire Council headquarters in Mold.

The council said catering staff made the decision after "immature comments" and it was not a policy decision.

I heard this too on the radio earlier this morning - how bloody stupid can you get? Ken Bruce was suitably contempteous too.

Better go and ask for some tennis sphere's for my daughter and a couple of spare shuttlethingys to play badminton with.

Sure I could think of some more later

Well I'm off to the GU clinic to have my Spotted Richard looked at..

They're not going to like my recipe for cunt soup then are they?

Yes i agree the giggles etc were probably getting tedious but they could always have ignored them,or used a comeback of wit, but surely it was not on the menu everyday?

Is nothing sacred?

I suppose dishes like Cock-a-leekie soup, Coq au vin and Toad in the Hole are next.

We should start a protest. Keep your hands off my cock and leave my dick alone.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Storeman Norman said:
Pure Class! :worship:

A

ALVIN

No, I'll have a bloody mary myself cock, thank you, by the way, is the cockandbull soup still on the menu? -------- No sir, that funking council leader has eaten it all!!

Killaloe said:
So when ladies go away for Luxury Spa Weekends will they no longer be able to get a 'Facial' ? :wink:
Some things need to be left alone! :twisted:

Why do the canteen staff rise to it for feck sake.

I think I last used "Miss I can see Uranus" in science class aged 12!

Storeman Norman said:

Does the recipe state how many politicians you need to make enough soup for a family of 4?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rhino_Stopper ARRSE: Site Issues 24
Harry_Boomers The NAAFI Bar 10
Forces_Sweetheart Army Pay, Claims & JPA 1