spotted an Arrser at tankfest

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taff49, Jun 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. of course, it's none of my business what he gets up to at the weekend

Attached Files:

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Can't be Fally as they are far too smart, AND there is only ONE bottle of booze!

3. Distinct lack of Badges and Patches as well.

4. And he's smiling

5. Plus the walts are wearing run of the mill wehrmacht dress and not Fallschirmjager uniform which is well ally. I'm also much better looking and always have the obligatory roll up in my gob on any photo event.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

shouldnt he have a para helmet, rompersuit and lace up boots?

7. No British wings up, so obviously not him.

8. I suspect Falls will have his german ones too. One of them looks like Bernie Winters!

9. Lace up boots? I can only use velcro.

Of course.

10. Could be Fallschirmjager on the right, he's got a shovel in mint condition :eye:

11. Met a bunch of these guys at Bletchley Park. Not one of the buggers spoke German. If you're going to do something, do it properly!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I spotted that. I knew reading all those comics in the 60`s would come in useful one day.

13. Stitch the turds with a mag of Bren and chuck a No.77 at their feet. They should be showing some pride and walting as Tommies.

14. No soldier under the rank of Obergefreiter should have an MP40. These men appear to be wearing the uniforms of regular Soldat(ers?). Also, the shoulderboards look dodgy. Infantry boards had white edges, I think it was Cavalrymen who had yellow.

I do know some stuff. About the wrong Army..

15. Grosse deutchland landsers, not dirt darts