Spotted a gaming bargain recently?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Game doing Fallout 3 for £20.

I think HMV are doin g a similar ps3 package but with extra films for the same money right now.

Compendium set 52 games checkers ludo snakes and ladders etc Woolworths £1

Last Weekend on Steam Team Fortress 2 for $5.99 bargain

J

jimuk80

maguire said:

I think HMV are doin g a similar ps3 package but with extra films for the same money right now.
Fallout3 IS the dogs knackers. Anyone found the alien crash site yet??

Head straight north from Minefield and you should see the the smoking ship!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
jimuk80 said:
maguire said:

I'd stopped buying games for a bit - for a long while my old PC wasnt capable of running the newer stuff, plus the fact that I had stacks of stuff for £30 a throw that I never got the time to play. I have very recently bought a new quad core beast thats well capable of running new releases, but I'm making a point now of hanging on a bit and waiting till games are on the '2 for £15' or whatever offers in the stores.
saying that, I have got Stalker and it's bloody ace. the first time one of the mutants attacked me in the tunnels I nearly s**t meself.

maguire said:
jimuk80 said:
maguire said:

I'd stopped buying games for a bit - for a long while my old PC wasnt capable of running the newer stuff, plus the fact that I had stacks of stuff for £30 a throw that I never got the time to play. I have very recently bought a new quad core beast thats well capable of running new releases, but I'm making a point now of hanging on a bit and waiting till games are on the '2 for £15' or whatever offers in the stores.
saying that, I have got Stalker and it's bloody ace. the first time one of the mutants attacked me in the tunnels I nearly s**t meself.

*sneaking around in the dark*

WTF is that? Was that something?"

"GGRRRRRRRRR"

WTF WAS that ? Somethings down here...

GRRRRRRRRAAAAAAARRRRR

"Fuckmewassat!?FUCKINKILLIT!RUN AWAY!

Never have I hit the fullauto/panic button harder :D

Anything made by Valve using the Source engine will run on practically anything made in the last 5 years pretty well.

:twisted: this shows you should look around

Battlefield 2 £10 quid in GAME

SAME Game shop Battlefield 2 Gold packthing with ALL expansion packs £10

Paid a fortune for those when they came out

still a good game still play it !

Stalker : Shadow of Chernbyl only £3.49 on Steam for a limited time get it while its hot.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and The Orange Box on the PS3 as part of a two for £20 offer in Gamestation this weekend. Five games for £20, result.

If anyone's in Germany NAAFI Max are getting rid of older stock (PS3/360) for 15 Euro a pop, I picked up Saint's Row 2 and Dead Space for half what they normally charge for a full price game

Me and mate jus picked up Red Alert 3 for £20 a copy and played over ze net against each other, hours of fun, so much so its now the end of leave and i havnt dont anything :(

ark-angel said:
Last Weekend on Steam Team Fortress 2 for $5.99 bargain
What?! Balls, it's £13.99 now! TF:Classic was the game for me back in the day. It got me into online gaming, probably 10 years ago, and I never looked back. When the Source engine came out I prayed they'd do a sequel, and when they finally did they put it in that "Orange Box" bollocks that's no use to me and I was too tight to fork out for it!

And STALKER is good, but it's nothing like it's original idea. It could, and should, have been so much more. The scariest bit for me was the invisible mutants in the old underground lab. Thank f*ck I'd found a load of nades for my Russki underslung. Couldn't hit them for toffee so I started lobbing explosives about until they all died :D

The price of Warhammer Online is dropping like a stone. It's about £15 in supermarkets now, and I highly recommend it. There's a massive tactical element to the PvP stuff that I reckon would really appeal to you military-types - and God knows it would be nice to see a few more people on who knew how to give and follow orders. If any of you do give it a try, let me know. There's a decent trial period available. I play for Order on the Karak Norn server if you do sign up.