Spots :P

Hi everyone, I don't have an acne problem. Its just since getting healthy I have developed several spots. They don't have either a white/black head. As one does I tried my hardest to squeeze them but all that came out of it was clear liquid and a lot of pain. Any ideas what the hell is going on?

Many thanks

Andy

ironeye said:
Hi everyone, I don't have an acne problem. Its just since getting healthy I have developed several spots. They don't have either a white/black head. As one does I tried my hardest to squeeze them but all that came out of it was clear liquid and a lot of pain. Any ideas what the hell is going on?

Many thanks

Andy
Probably not acne. See your GP.

Puberty?? Ha ha. :p . Dont keep squezeing the spots as this will make them worse. Try aloe vera facial wash as this cleared up any spots that i had.

I used to get bad spots when I was about that age, I reccomend the Tea tree products from the Bodyshop, they do a load of different scrubs and stuff like that and they do actually work! Also, moisturise your skin after shaving, as that can help a lot too. As the above poster said, drink plenty of water too.

Ok thanks everyone. It does seem to coincide with me drinking less water. Will the suggested products remove blackheads?

Cheers
Andy

ironeye said:

Many thanks

Andy
The best way to clean up the face from pimples, white heads and black heads is to go to the source of it all which is actually the clogged pores of the face.

One way of cleaning up the pores of the face is through a facial steamer.
Steam can work wonders on the skin. It promotes sweating which, in itself helps to cleanse the pores of the skin from the dirt and grime deposited on the fats of the skin.

Hope this advise help ,As i personally use this way of cleaning my skin my self .

Facial scrub?

you can try two things - both of them are extremely girly so lock the door.

Mudd Mask Original is a really effective mud pack - slap it on, leave it to dry and rinse off. As it dries it sucks the goo out of your face, works a treat. helps reduce spots and to prevent new ones.

Or you can try the silicone face mask (no, not THAT kind of silicone) it's apparently the mutt's nutts but I've not tried it. You can order them on 0870 7274153.

Also, you need the right oils in your diet . Cut out animal fats and get good unsaturated oils like olive, nut or fish oils, they'll help your skin to repair. Just don't put them on your face :wink:

This is all assuming that you have innocent spots and not symptoms of some horrible disease, in which case it's doctor o'clock.

ironeye said:

Many thanks

Andy
A picture would be nice.

sounds like sweat spots to me! but if you are worried see a doc!

drink more and exfoliate or could be a vit b deficiency

tea tree is anti bacterial,
steaming opens the pores - so you can clen them - use cold water to close them again after of you will just make mor spots.

Soap and a flannel works! (and hot water to begin and cold to fininsh (open the pore cleanse with soap and hot water and douse face after in cold!)

Drink water!