Spots :P

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by ironeye, Mar 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone, I don't have an acne problem. Its just since getting healthy I have developed several spots. They don't have either a white/black head. As one does I tried my hardest to squeeze them but all that came out of it was clear liquid and a lot of pain. Any ideas what the hell is going on?

Many thanks

2. Could be related to a change in diet :?
  3. Scabies?
  4. On me face :( bloomin hurts
  5. shingles?
  6. Probably not acne. See your GP.
  7. Puberty?? Ha ha. :p . Dont keep squezeing the spots as this will make them worse. Try aloe vera facial wash as this cleared up any spots that i had.
  8. puberty! lol I'm 20 cant start again lol
  9. Wash your face after exercise. Sweat can cause acne.
  10. Try washing your face with butter, then cleansing with olive oil.
  11. :roll:

Define "getting healthy"?

Are you:
    Eating enough fruit/veg?

Drinking enough water?

Getting enough sleep?

Washing straight after the gym?
  12. I used to get bad spots when I was about that age, I reccomend the Tea tree products from the Bodyshop, they do a load of different scrubs and stuff like that and they do actually work! Also, moisturise your skin after shaving, as that can help a lot too. As the above poster said, drink plenty of water too.
  13. Ok thanks everyone. It does seem to coincide with me drinking less water. Will the suggested products remove blackheads?

14. The best way to clean up the face from pimples, white heads and black heads is to go to the source of it all which is actually the clogged pores of the face.

One way of cleaning up the pores of the face is through a facial steamer.
    Steam can work wonders on the skin. It promotes sweating which, in itself helps to cleanse the pores of the skin from the dirt and grime deposited on the fats of the skin.

Hope this advise help ,As i personally use this way of cleaning my skin my self .
  15. [​IMG]