Spotify

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RustyH, Sep 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right.

Is there anyone on here who could help me out with an invite to Spotify? It's worth £5 to holidays for hero's.

Cheers me dears

2. Yes, I need your email address. In fact, anyone who wants one, I have 28 invites.

3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I don't even know what it is never mind how to get into it
    Did Catherine Zeta Jones come from near it?

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I am not a swearing man, but Jesus fucking Christ. Anybody remember when Gmail was doing the "Anybody got a Gmail invite? $10 waiting"? Then it turned out the cheap whores were giving them away to gain market share? Listen to Spotify. The cheap whores are giving them away to gain market share. All you have to do is listen to Scott Mills horrible patter.

Personally, I would rather rip out my throat with a spoon and poison my wife. But then, I think Scott Mills is a gobshite fucking wanker.

5. What are you even talking about? I don't hear any goddamned Scott Mills. I only use Spotify to listen to music now, and I use it every day. It's awesome.

6. Where do you go the invites from?Im a member i just had to submit my email address and wait 6 months.

7. Sometimes when you open up Spotify, it will tell you have so many invites at the top of the page in an info bar. Otherwise, go to 'help-your account' and on that webpage you can access your invitations.

Anyone else require one, PM me an email address and I'll send them out.

8. My account says you have no invitation tokens...

9. Then you don't have any. I've had Spotify for a year or 2 now and I am a pro user or whatever it is called.

10. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

I've got some spare, I need an email address though.
    PM

11. Just had a look at it and cant see the point or any difference from iTunes

12. ??

The free version lets you listen to pretty much any song without having to buy it, as long as you listen to the odd advert and have an internet connection.

The premium version is ten pounds a month, and lets you listen to them off-line including on your iphone etc, and there are no adverts.

I prefer it to iTunes, personally, especially the facebook compatibility because I've discovered new music through friends

13. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

The ordinary one's free. Good choice of music and all you need is the internet connection and you can get all sorts. I've got the premium one @£9.99 per month. Bog simple, tons of choice and you can listen to your playlists off line (whatever that means) good bit, and here's the kicker, if you have a compatible phone you can load your playlists into it and use it all over the place. Then I upgraded the phone to find out its not compatible yet. Piss