Spotify - Anyone tried it yet?

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Mr_Creosote, Jun 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well have you?

What did you think?

Got HUGE playlists yet? :D
  2. Its ok I am quite liking too although if you aren't a member the adverts are a bit annoying.
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Yes, I use it quite often. It is great setting up a playlist for the 'mood of the day' when I sit down at the pooter.
  4. Yep, it was someone on here that advised me to use it.
  5. yeah its good, just trying to work out how to record it :?

Kind regards,

6. Its pretty good. If you want to avoid the adverts just before the track you are listening to ends double click the next track and you will not get any.
  7. Just started using Spotify and I love it. I can cope with the odd advert but there is a huge range of music on there. I originally got a message that it was a Beta version open by invite only. Found a way around that by using this Link.
  8. Cheers for that link! Works a treat!
  9. It's a great service, unfortunately I can't use it just now becasue I'm on mobile broadband and the ammountI was listening to it ment my quota bandwidth for the month was used up in about 2 days.
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Great for a while, and yes, simple, with huge playlists - except I've noticed the adverts getting more frequent, and I'm buggered if I'm going to pay to remove them. Yes, I think I may be from Yorkshire. :)
  11. Been using Spotify for about 8 months and think it's brilliant :D
    I don't even mind the Ads on the free version.
  12. Try this Mukker :D
    Should do what you require :D
    Linky Thing
  13. There is a lot of good (and old) stuff in there. Running it through an asus 900 and out through a yamaha soundbar, works a treat. There are a couple of nice ones on it I wouldn't mind recording. If anyone has any idea???
  14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

do a search on poisoning pigeons in the park

tell them I sent you