Spot the yank

aye, it would be funny watching him jump up and down with his cheek hanging off after trying to fire it left handed.

I think he means that he has it in the left shoulder... although I'm usually wrong :D

Woody32 said:
Is he wearing PLCE also is that the Yanky version??
Going by the uniforms nos one and three are both Yanks using PLCE and SA80 A1s. The only Brit is the chap in the middle with the Light Role General Purpose Machinegun
Edited for the pedantic

Bennett said:
Going by the uniforms nos one and three are both Yanks using PLCE and SA80 A1s. the only Brit is the chap in the middle with the general.
Who the hell is responsible for this tube? Is it doorbundle on a wah? Hang on, is this that geek who was waving his bayonet around on the gallery?

Saints preserve us from wnakers and retards

The guy at the back Is going to have fun flicking the safety "on" with his ever so warry index finger as well!

Presumably Hes got that wrong too and consequently wont be able to fire... (at least not at first) :D

braveheart said:
im not talking about the guy at the front, and i think you're missing the point
Ah yes, apologies. I thought you were wondering why he had one, being a yank an' all.

As has been noted, face full of hot brass methinks. :wink:

Bless.

Awol said:
braveheart said:
im not talking about the guy at the front, and i think you're missing the point
As has been noted, face full of hot brass methinks. :wink:

Bless.
face full of c0cking handle methinks, Ask the RSM of 1*** :oops:

Bennett said:
the only Brit is the chap in the middle with the general
Gimpy you fecking walt

From Defence Image Database

A United States Marine leads a joint USMC/RM patrol through one of the many swamps in the Fort AP Hill training area in Virginia, USA. The American Marine is holding an SA80 rifle loaned to him by a Royal Marine for the purpose of the patrol.
TG

Isn't Mummy calling you in for tea before you go to beddy byes? Tool