Spot the problem with this?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Aug 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Been done M8.

They is Ladyboys :omfg:

Still better looking than some with front bottoms that I have woken up with. :oops:

2. It has been done VM but be honest, you would wouldn't you?

3. I would definately do them all, but after a dash down Nana at midnight, with the missus and some visiting septics, the ones available look nothing like these beauties.

4. they dont have safety goggles on... nor the right clobber to be pelted with paint balls... i can tell you ..they bally well hurt...

5. Ladyboys are fit. They are ladyboys aren't they? I'm sure I banged one of em in Brunei.

6. I nearly did in Singapore, but luckily an Aussie digger pulled me off in time.

7. Fnarr, yoikks - or did he utter the words "She's mine, Cobber" ?.

8. Bit close together - what about tactical spacing - one burst from GPMG and they'd all be gonner's

8O

9. Camouflage is oh so wrong.

The twonk 3rd from right has got red and white showing which can be seen a mile off.

He/She/It wouldn't last a minute in the field.

10. and you thought you were a paid up racist and homophobic bigot, you'll be saying you're queer next.

11. Their fire and manoeuvre drills need a feckload more practice. Bunching up like the RLC at a pie wagon.

Are they Rock Apes?

12. Stop flirting with me, you half chat.

13. Maybe he's bi (ooh, Matron!) Ask him to show you his training wheels. :wink: