Spot the hypocrite.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Awol, Mar 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. But he's Isaac Hayes ! :cry:

2. The episode in question ('Locked in the Closet') also features huge numbers of jokes at Tom Cruise's expense, who also happens (by happy coincidence) to be a major bankroller of - you guessed it - Scientology!

Fancy that!

3. scientology?!?! wtf is that all about then?

4. I've not seen this particular episode, but if it's anything like the episode on Mormons why didn't he leave earlier?

"Joseph Smith was called a prophet
    Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
    He started the Mormon religion
    Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.
    "

I'll never be able to look at Chef the same way again.

5. Something to do with Aliens

6. I think it's based on a book.....

But not an old one...its like a modern Sci-Fi one that you'd find at a welcome break...

Very odd...

T C

7. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Oh yes! The big joke is that Tom Cruise spends much of the episode hiding in a cupboard, thus prompting the frequent comment that 'Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet' :lol:

8. So it's ok to take the pi$$ out of other religions in remarkably bad taste (but funny as fcuk) :D
    but then teddy gets thrown in corner when its his own religion on the receiving end, I'm surprised that scientology escaped for this long without having the urine extracted! :D

9. I'm not going to insult anybody's religion, you can believe whatever you want. But for those that don't know what Scientology is really about, I suggest you take a drag on a crack-pipe and read this: Scientology

10. Scientology a religion started by L Ron Hubbard the sci-fi writer Picked up a book about him one time
    At one point he had his own Navy manned by scantily clad young girls.
    He was also banned from most countries in the world hence his Navy
    Complete Nutter

11. I'm not trying to be funny, I could have sworn it was young boys.

12. But no-one drew any cartoons, how can he get upset?

13. Religious or not, it doesn't matter to me one way or another, but to take the p1ss out of everyone else and not yourself is about as pathetic as it gets. Isaac Hayes? A hipocritical nobody in my estimation now.