Spot the errors

how many sky dishes were in Belfast in the 70's?

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
Lamp posts are too modern as are the burglar alarms.

Something is bothering me about the flak jackets, but I don't know what it is.

Jerry cans in the outside bins on the Bedford, it was a loooong time ago but I think that was a no no.

Something is bothering me about the flak jackets, but I don't know what it is.
Missing the plastic shoulder pad with the sticky out bit? But I have no idea when they were introduced.

None of the rioters look like they have just left a Bay City Rollers gig topped off with a mullet hair "style". None of the Squaddies have Mungo Jerry sidies and Pancho Sanza 'tache.

Depends what part of the 70's - there were at least two patterns and the without plastic shoulder ones were a vietnam era US pattern as memory serves. which these could well be, but there is something bothering me about them.

Perhaps they're the right ones, but clean

Bear in mind this is stills of the filming- by the time the rushes get back to the techies a lot of things like the satellite dishes will probably have disappeared. I doubt cameramen in big fuck off seats were there during the Troubles either.

I seem to remember that Harry's Game was filmed in Leeds way back when as it was the most shithole place they could find to make it!

SLR slings not tied to wrist in uber ally style. No style, these fillum crews.

Crewcab Rover with a canvas over the bed? I wasn't there then, but is that right?