• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

spot the difference

will we see tony plastering his boat all over the uk in the run up to the election, wanting us to bow down and worship. i would not be surprised.

it better not be the wide mouthed frog either............

One of them was not properly elected, governed through fear, funded OSL, and launched a war against an middle eastern country which wasted lots of lives, and the other is Saddam Hussein....

will we see tony plastering his boat all over the uk in the run up to the election, wanting us to bow down and worship. i would not be surprised.
Unlikely, as his party view him as a serious electoral problem. This is a shame, because I would be out with the spray can! :twisted:

ViroBono said:
One of them was not properly elected, governed through fear, funded OSL, and launched a war against an middle eastern country which wasted lots of lives, and the other is Saddam Hussein....
classic... :lol:

ViroBono said:
Really? Elaborate. on "not properly elected, governed through fear"

RCSignals said:
ViroBono said:
I refer, of course, to the shambles surrounding the chimp's first election, and his subsequent use of the fear of terrorism to introduce legislation and as an election strategy. I did not mention links with unsavoury Middle Eastern rulers (Saudi, to save you asking).

ViroBono said:
RCSignals said:
ViroBono said:
I refer, of course, to the shambles surrounding the chimp's first election, and his subsequent use of the fear of terrorism to introduce legislation and as an election strategy. I did not mention links with unsavoury Middle Eastern rulers (Saudi, to save you asking).
Shambles? I suppose only because the loser kept wanting a recount even though he kept losing. Something like what I hear is going on in the US Washington State right now.

The fear of terrorism thing is an interesting one. The Democratic party is actually guilty of both. When it suited them they claimed credit for the legislation, and the department of Homeland Security, and pushing Bush to create both. I saw more "fear" rhetoric from them than from Bush.

They, and Mikey Moore, of course wouldn't agree.

and I thank you for saving me from asking.

Latest Threads