Spot the Difference

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
You can almost hear Malcolm Tucker: Whatever you do, DO NOT mention they're ******* Muslims. Got it? Now get ******* typing lassie.

It's a cultural thing, no harm was meant.

T

trowel

It's a cultural thing, no harm was meant.
Not so long ago I got ROP`d by some dipstick MOD for describing Muzzies as morally , culturally, and intelectually inferior to western europeans. I wonder if he`s going to say sorry, Trowel is right and I was wrong.

Not so long ago I got ROP`d by some dipstick MOD for describing Muzzies as morally , culturally, and intelectually inferior to western europeans. I wonder if he`s going to say sorry, Trowel is right and I was wrong.
Don't hold your breath. :)

Mohamed, Surin, Ali, Abdul? Could be any race or religion, you people are jumping to conclusions. God bless the BBC for editing the facts to present a multicultural view of the news.

Next you'll be suggesting that unlicensed minicab drivers are potential rapists; shame on you!

MODS!

I wonder if they worship with those people from that awfully peaceful religion that has a few mosques in this country. I thought they were respectful of the opposite sex, cos their sky pixie tells them to be peaceful and respectful.

Now call me a cynic - but where in these press stories does it mention them being Moslems - sounds like good Catholic names to me !

I'm sure we could dig up some academic research to support all three of those claims without too much trouble. :)

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer

No you were not, you were ROPed on 11-04-2012 for a grossly offensive comment which, had you said it in front of a senior NCO or officer, would likely have resulted in you tapping the boards and looking at an admin discharge.

The above comment makes it sound like you made a reasoned, thought out comment which a MOD unreasonably jumped on. You actually made reference to cloth headresses and a 4 letter description of the female anatomy.

In rape cases the names should be held back until guilt is established in court, More than one case of a false rape allegation with the blokes name bandied all over the news while the "Victim" has their details protected.
Even totally if innocent and its proven in court the alleged rapist will always have his name associated with the crime.

No you were not, you were ROPed on 11-04-2012 for a grossly offensive comment which, had you said it in front of a senior NCO or officer, would likely have resulted in you tapping the boards and looking at an admin discharge.The above comment makes it sound like you made a reasoned, thought out comment which a MOD unreasonably jumped on. You actually made reference to cloth headresses and a 4 letter description of the female anatomy.
Now come on, don't let the truth get in the way of a perfecrly innocent racist rant. They where just building up a head of steam ^~

T

trowel

I'm sure we could dig up some academic research to support all three of those claims without too much trouble. :)
Merely my opinion. I have yet to see or hear anything to make me change my mind. Unlike some, my opinions are not set in stone.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Any news on whether these fine upstanding pillars of the community have been remanded or not?

In rape cases the names should be held back until guilt is established in court, More than one case of a false rape allegation with the blokes name bandied all over the news while the "Victim" has their details protected.
Even totally if innocent and its proven in court the alleged rapist will always have his name associated with the crime.
I seem to recollect that both victim and accused used to have full anonymity during the course of a trial and the details of the accused were only released if found guilty. Seemed like a fair system and was in use until the 1990's.

Then it all changed and I cannot fathom out why it changed.

Possibly something to do with the Beast Harman and the Harridan Patricia Hewitt I suspect.

As courts are open anyway, technically nobody had details protected. I believe that reporting restrictions being lifted was something the press fought for. These days an application can be made to the court for reporting restrictions.