Spot the Difference

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jul 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

3. You can almost hear Malcolm Tucker: Whatever you do, DO NOT mention they're ******* Muslims. Got it? Now get ******* typing lassie.
  4. It's a cultural thing, no harm was meant.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Not so long ago I got ROP`d by some dipstick MOD for describing Muzzies as morally , culturally, and intelectually inferior to western europeans. I wonder if he`s going to say sorry, Trowel is right and I was wrong.
  6. Don't hold your breath. :)
  7. Mohamed, Surin, Ali, Abdul? Could be any race or religion, you people are jumping to conclusions. God bless the BBC for editing the facts to present a multicultural view of the news.

Next you'll be suggesting that unlicensed minicab drivers are potential rapists; shame on you!
  8. I wonder if they worship with those people from that awfully peaceful religion that has a few mosques in this country. I thought they were respectful of the opposite sex, cos their sky pixie tells them to be peaceful and respectful.
  9. Now call me a cynic - but where in these press stories does it mention them being Moslems - sounds like good Catholic names to me !
  10. Shouldn't that be: "WIIIN PANG enjoy this WEEEWEEEWEEEWEWEE Snort LarkleLarkle Brrrrrrring Peteeeww MODS!"?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I'm sure we could dig up some academic research to support all three of those claims without too much trouble. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. where's that markintimeguy

I am really buying into this whole marxism is behind everything now
  13. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

No you were not, you were ROPed on 11-04-2012 for a grossly offensive comment which, had you said it in front of a senior NCO or officer, would likely have resulted in you tapping the boards and looking at an admin discharge.

The above comment makes it sound like you made a reasoned, thought out comment which a MOD unreasonably jumped on. You actually made reference to cloth headresses and a 4 letter description of the female anatomy.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. In rape cases the names should be held back until guilt is established in court, More than one case of a false rape allegation with the blokes name bandied all over the news while the "Victim" has their details protected.
    Even totally if innocent and its proven in court the alleged rapist will always have his name associated with the crime.
    • Like Like x 2