Sports Funding

I'm off to Canada later in the year to play for the Army and I require some helping gathering the funds, who is the best person to speak to within my unit? As the sport is not fully recognised by the Army...yet, it is at my unit's discretion. Has anyone applied for similar funds? Did you get them etc?
Whats the sport? Hopefully not Ultimate Fighting Championship as some recruit once asked me if he could get funding for that.
Hmmm, try writing to the army sports control board or HQ APTC, i'll see if I can get you the addresses.

Similar threads

Latest Threads