Sports at 14 Sigs

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Cracker_Jack, Feb 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My posting prefs are due soon. I've always loved sports, but I am not sure how much is played or how keen 14 Sigs is on sport?

2. Hope you like running in Sand !!

3. Shagging sheep counts as a sport in West Wales you know...

4. CJ

If you are a football player then the odds are good. Current CO is a BIG fan of the beautiful game.

AY

5. Did here that footy and cross country were popular. Sheep...........I thought that was 2 Sigs.

6. Football is the most popular sport at Brawdy, Cross country not as popular, Orienteering used to be huge but has died off over the last 2 years, The Rugby team has just started up again (don't know how successful it'll be this time), because of the 4 day week it's quite hard to get time off work to train (except for football) and people don't like giving up their own time so it's hard to get a team together. Also due to distances you have to travell to get a game (against a military team) that's a whole day written off.

7. parkour and drill teams also availble at the mighty 14 sigs selection courses are ran once a month

8. Where does the parkour selection take place? I need to come and see this so that I can start up a club at my unit a la Fight Club......

CH

9. The regiment is also quite keen at rally driving. most Thursday nights you will see the Brawdy rally take place down the A487.

10. 245's block... er,

There is no Fight Club.

11. Don't forget the first rule of Fight Club or the second rule for that matter.