Sport shooting?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by The_Cheat, Jun 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Right, I'm heading down to Devon this weekend. A Civi mate of mine has some land down there and a Fire arms cert etc etc and I've been invited down to shoot some furry animals.

    So, this might sound stupid, but what am I going to need? I get the old wet / warm kit but is there anything else? Having never done this I have no clue!

    Any help greatly appreciated.

    T C
  2. If in doubt, ask your friend. Otherwise: start here
  3. When you say 'furry things', what do you mean exactly?
  4. Who cares? If it moves then it's fair game :)
  5. Red stags are not in season until August, foxes are about and sheep are wooly so me not know enough!
  6. Biped

    Biped LE Book Reviewer

    He'll provide the ammo, the firearms and the targets. You supply your own clothing, erudite conversation and safe working practices.



    After the day out, if you want to provide the hookers and booze, that's something he might thank you for.