sport science specific jobs in RAMC?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by gemma_mac, Feb 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hey all,
    I am at the end of my 4th yr as a sport scientist...if you don't know what it entails, google it or something! going to sandhurst reg in sept and i was just curious as to whether or not there are any sport scientist positions, as an officer, within RAMC, perhaps on the rehabilitation and sports injury side of things, or similarly the PT Corps?
  2. sports injuries/rehab is cared for by a combination of RAMC physiotherapists and APTC Rehab Instructors

    there isnt a specific slot for a 'sports scientist'