sport in phase 1

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Yatesy1984, Jan 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. can i do judo as a sport option in phase 1 ?
  2. They won't let you do that. You're not even allowed to go to the gym during p1. You get accompanied everywhere in p1
  3. sport? you won't have time to even think about sport in P1
  4. Im amazed, have the standards changed. In the 70s 80s we had guys who were master sportsmen in there own right before they joined so it was seen as an asset. A lot of bikers were around then as the images show.

Attached Files:

5. you are probably right i had just saw on the army website for atr winchester in the downloadable what to expect leaflet that it mentioned judo and was wondering if the info was old and out of date
  6. COCK - get on with being a soldier first then its play time - Judo will be on the list when you have passed out
  7. If you are going to Junior Entry there will be some form of sports evening.

Ignore these keyboard warriors who think their 13 weeks of basic training at Pirbright or Bassingbourn is the hardest thing ever and if you don't have it exactly as they did you are soft.

8. I smell walt
    • Like Like x 1