• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Spooks

Does anyone else think this show is a pile?

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
It seems to ignore branch structure, but I like watching it. Mind you I have watched 24 too, so don't take my opinion at all seriously...

Poppy and I have a "thang" for Rupert Penry-Jones.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Random_Task said:
MI5 can't be that busy if they've got time to let the BBC film at Thames House.
I'm sure I saw all the agents going in wearing three piece suits carrying rather large briefcases ;)

Random_Task said:
MI5 can't be that busy if they've got time to let the BBC film at Thames House.
they film it at the freemasons building

oldbaldy

LE
I thought it was good the way they got the old BR trainset into Tehran to blow up. :roll:

RABC said:
Its great - but its not real you know
No way! I thought it was all true!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Dale the snail said:
Course it is you tit. They give you a Lexus, a Paul Smith suit, a Apple laptop then, when your chum is shot right through the liver, but is still standing in the back of a moving truck an hour later, you get to say...

"He lives. Or I'll come back for you. We'll all come back for you"

oooh er, Missus, its yer big ends.

TheIronDuke said:
Dale the snail said:
Course it is you tit. They give you a Lexus, a Paul Smith suit, a Apple laptop then, when your chum is shot right through the liver, but is still standing in the back of a moving truck an hour later, you get to say...

"He lives. Or I'll come back for you. We'll all come back for you"

oooh er, Missus, its yer big ends.
Ooh, and don't forget when the mercenary tells the driver to pull over in a low voice, especially good - seeing as though the cab is sealed off from the back. The wonder's of Spooks!

Latest Threads