Spooks - BBC1 now

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Aunty Stella, Oct 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Squaddie on leave captured by muslimes in the UK

Wonder which almost nearly happened incident in Brum they got that idea from then?

2. have u not heard of coincidence lol

3. I can't watch Spooks, its so poor, I don't know how you can watch it. This one has MI5 doing an exchange of agents, FFS MI5 do the counter espionage, why would one of their guys be over spying in Moscow...

4. cos that exaclty what they wouldnt expect lol

5. Ahhh now I see it. Frederick Forsyth eat your heart out...

6. Perhaps he was espionaging a counter?

7. u see its all bout - they know that he knows that they know that he knows that they know that he knows that they etc

8. IF this keeps up we'll be joining the Int Corps, then again...

9. thats what they'd expect lol

10. .............maybe not?

11. My mate Dave Walters was in that mob he says just now, he says he knows that head of section on the telly, says he's a cnut, wouldn't do any more obbo's with him he says. Do I believe him or what? he might be lying, is he?

12. Still a load of old cobblers then!

Surprisingly it's quite popular overseas, especially across the pond where it's been renamed MI-5 for the benefit of our easily-confused Seppo cousins!

13. This programme takes itself very serious and seems to be made to pacify couch potatoes, it's OK folks 'all is in hand'. No wonder the yanks lap it up like we (not me) lap up CSI Miami, CSI New York, CSI Anytown for 27 hours a day on Chanel 5.

14. Its not bad, for the BBC! - but it is the BBC version of 24!

15. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063953/

Treat yourself at Christmas.