Sponsored Diet

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by syledis, Mar 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Righ Here goes
    Ive spoken to an Help for Heroes person on her about doing a sponsored diet and raising some cash for th Help for Heroes fund and they have given it the ok, so the plan is to set a target of a 35kg loss in 4 months and im looking for sponsorship of £1 a kilo.

I would like to stress this is totally for the site an has nothing to do with my ex partner meeting a new man and being on Plenty of Fish, her looking amazing now and me feeling like shit about it, as my weight was a huge factor in our split!!

So what do you say? I will publish the weight loss each week and how im going towards my target.

As an additional incentive to me, for every kilo i fail to lose under the 35kg target i will pay £25 to the fund

The onboard medic will conform weight loss every week, so i cant cheat

Also if anyone lives in Ayrshire i could use a gym buddy!!

If you are interested in sponsoring me please add your name to this.
  2. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Put me down for £3 per Kilo

Good luck
  3. Right you fat f*cker, I want a before picture posing in your jockey's and then one afterwards. If you do it ill give 35 of my beer tokens to H4H.

Good Luck

4. Stick me down for a quid per kilo. Well done x
  5. Go on then Tubby, a quid a kilo.

You do realise that you are attempting to lose half my total body weight, wet through, with rocks in my pockets?

Good luck!!!

P.S. I want some before and after photos as well. Purely for research. :D
  6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Five and a half stone in four months? Jebus.

I'm on for a £ per kilo.
  7. I've lost 11kg in the last two months. I'll send you the diet by PM if you like.

8. Count me in, you've got my full support :D
  9. Good start, keep it coming , i can handle any insults as long as they are accompanied by pledges
  10. Come on then Tubs! £1 a kilo here.

I can insult with a pledge too? Why thankyou, you fat cnut!! You're ex missus says hi :D
  11. I'd struggle to find a spare £35 quid to be honest, but can i sponsor you 50p a kilo? :oops:
  12. Any amount is great and appreciated
  13. In that case, I'm in and best of luck to you. How are you going to do it?
  14. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

I'm pretty sure you'll do it, so long as its realistic.

Just remember if you fail you are letting everybody down, people are depending on you etc etc :D

No pressure.

Get up the hill you fat fcuk :D :D
  15. If it's getting close to his deadline he could always flog his organs on the black market, couple of kilo off there and a little more for H4H.