Spoilt Brat needs a Slap please form an orderly queue

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by happybonzo, Jul 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't forget to leave some for "Sir" Elton John...in my dreams he stops at my checkpoint and asks "Don't you know who I am??" To which I reply variously, depending on my mood...

"No. Do you know who I am...no..then feck off you fat bald tw$t"

"Yes, didn't you used to be Benny Hill"

"Yes, third rate chanteur of the nineteen seventies who never did anything good after Yellow BricK Road..."

"Yes. Now get in the queue with the other civvies."
  2. i will take door number three please BOB :p
  3. Have baseball bat, will travel.
  4. this makes no sense at all, i bloody love it.

and a basball bat upside your head works wonders for migraines, try it on your kids when tey next come crying of a headache. Puts em straight to sleep. :D
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

When I was a 17yr service bobby, on a cold and wet night, on foot patrol, I stopped a rather sporty car with a defective front light. The driver, on winding his window down, reluctantly, smirked at his vapid but gorgeous female companion. he looked at me with disdain, and said' Do you know who my father is?' I had to reply, 'No, but have you thought of asking your mother? She may recall his name'.

Even my Chief Super saw the humour when he called me in for a bollocking, he didn't like the Mayor, either.
  6. everybody huuurts sometimes, haha, if i was that girls mother i would cancel the party, to right though baseball bat to the head :threaten:
  7. Alas her mother probably had a lot to do with the brat's reaction - at least she apologised for her daughter's behaviour but then no doubt took the child home and grounded her for a whole day... oooooh!
  8. engr172

engr172 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Just kick the little tawt right in the cnut.....pathetic
  9. Kids, eh? Can't live with 'em, can't be certain you've got rid of all the forensic.
  10. Hope the mother binned the party too - spoilt kunt!

11. wtf are the Septics thinking letting people drive at 15 anyway?
  12. Yikes

I have a 9mm solution to that parenting problem.
  13. :x

that beach needs hanging by her feet and the soles slapped with a bamboo cane till she bleeds
  14. That's a second date in some parts.

Mainly where I live, to be honest, but still....