Sploshing

Cheers. I grew out of that around the same time that "the gunge tank" disappeared from TV viewing.

Christina-N.A.G said:
hahaha
im concerned you even knew that website was about lol
It was your talk of a firing squad along with RLC birds that made me get the pie connection! :)

I only heard about it less than 12 months ago but I'm more a chains and rope man myself.......... ;)

Hayley........needs to get out more.....
1518443977476.png

The_Duke

LE
Bringing back a nine year year old thread - and a shit one at that - just because it involves sexual activity doesn’t exactly present you as anything other that a weirdo.

Bringing back a nine year year old thread - and a shit one at that - just because it involves sexual activity doesn’t exactly present you as anything other that a weirdo.
that's your view and opinion, your entitled to it and I respect it. I don't agree with it though, others may think the same and my argument still stands. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but not everybody else is going to necessarily agree with them.

that's your view and opinion, your entitled to it and I respect it. I don't agree with it though, others may think the same and my argument still stands. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but not everybody else is going to necessarily agree with them.
Have you got any video clips of you dancing Gangnam Style, dressed as one of the Village People?