Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Litotes, Apr 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Been there several times and wanted to do exactly as you have described but never had the nerve to carry it through!

2. dont forget night routine serve all meals cold straight out of the packet.
    Also make sure that only half eat at a time and the rest stag on.
  3. I happen to quite like Compo and some of these 'menus' sound OK. Give the B@stards MRE's instead.
  4. and make the brews with the chemical ridden hot water
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

C-C I have only selected the above part of your post for the reason that you don't seem to have, at any point,

asked the guy how he feels.

Did you try to move him towards the supply of bevvy,

did you try to move him out of the female circle of what is considered 'normal'.

How did you ensure adequate supplies of falling down water even though you are a guest?

In my mind you have failed in the first principle of being an Arrser

I leave it to you now to sort out this issue and invite these peeps to your table and then leave the distaff side to do and discuss what they want while you edumicate her hubby.

Now get on with it! :lol:
  6. Auld-Yin

Harry it is so nice of you to offer to wait on. It would make the goppers feel better if someone worse was there. :lol:
  7. Did it Doug?? and what did Carie think?
  8. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like that, i'm going to steal it and pass it off as my own.
  9. just scratch ya scrotum in the direction of the most stuck up bitch in the room, that should work. Unless the stuck up bitch is the dirtiest, then ya f&cked...literally :D
  10. What if they brazen it through the meal or god forbid seem to be enjoying it?

Has anyone thought of after dinner games?

Freckles or soggy biscuit anyone :p
  11. Oh yes :twisted:
  12. Sounds like our Sqn Bar :D
  13. I am coming to B'mena sometime in July, not for any marching mind you, so maybe I will drop in with a six pack of Murphys and some pork scratchings and say hello
  14. I'm a helluva lot further east than that mate.
  15. Auld-Yin

Are you sure you were not wartching Abigail's Party while having a normal Friday afternoon 'wind-down' in the Company bar? :cry: