• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

split

scalieback said:
Poppy said:
FANY answer (with husband and kids obviously):

shoot him and blame the husband (cos you are a better shot than him but he'd be mortified if you told anyone that)
Females generally make better shots 'cos they actually listen to whats being told to them, rather than going by whats been seen at the pics, on TV and having that machismo factor. There, thats me done being in touch with my 'female' side for the week 8O 8O Awaiting obvious responses about being in touch with 'female' side :wink:
Must be the side effects of dressing up as a frock at weekends...........Now where did I put my moisteriser??????

" Females generally make better shots 'cos they actually listen to whats being told to them, rather than going by whats been seen at the pics, on TV and having that machismo factor. There, thats me done being in touch with my 'female' side for the week Awaiting obvious responses about being in touch with 'female' side "

No I just copy what I've seen on "Nikita" 8)

blessed baby cakes said:
Funny last time am attempt was made to snatch my handbag all I had was a Safeway bag with 2 tins of Campbell’s condensed soup in it to defend myself......
It's quite shocking the dents they can make in the thinned out skull of a drug user.....
So my PC answer would not go 'bang, bang, bang', but 'whooosh thud crunch, whooosh thud crunch' followed by a few well aimed kicks as he curls up on the pavement.....
Now who said short women where aggressive? :twisted:
Your scaring me for the 4th December :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Latest Threads