Split up

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fluffer, Apr 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My girlfriend just dumped me over the phone, im about as down in the dumps as it gets, she said that we had drifted too far apart and that i don't understand her anymore, what a load of bollocks :(

Posted in the naffi do i can get a smile on my face.
  2. joining the army aren't you?
  3. ;

Oh dear....

Standby.... :twisted:
  4. My girlfriends leave me all the time. Just have a few on the go and their all replaceable. Who said you had to have one? Islam?
  5. Have a frappochino to your avatar...I know i did
  6. Bollox are you. Unless you're sat there with a glock to the forehead and a stanley knife poised at the ready next to your pulsing jugular - in which case you can find lots of assistance to go the extra mile from arrsers as some of the cnuts love a bit of that - then stop whining, go and get pissed for a week, and before you know it you'll be balls deep in another lass and wondering what all the fuss was about.
  7. Thank your lucky stars!

Now go out and find your next ex. It's a viscious circle, but the circle of life I'm afraid.

Sorry, almost forgot.....post any filthy photos of her here.....NOW!
  8. Sure am
  9. If your missus (Well, ex... Hehe) is the bird in your avatar I think I'd drop myself too. As getting in the army will mean only one thing. Any future girlfriends will be much fatter.
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Get your sweet revenge - as pointed out already - ARRSE is a fantastic place to discuss the merits and/or failings of partners, soooo . . . . . start with the pictures being posted up for considered peer review, and then we'll move on to the tales of derring do (or poo).
  11. You're best off without her, woman have double standards. I grip my misses's pony tail and yank it back as I'm going in the back door and she loves it. I yank her pony tail back when she's stood in the kitchen she says, "Fcuk off, I'm cooking dinner". See, double standards.
  12. "miss"? "Ponytail"? She's 12 and living in your cellar isn't she. 8O
  13. Pictures young man.

Post them here, now. You'll feel much, much better.
  14. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Ran out of wnaking material again,Aunty S?