Split up

fluffer

War Hero
My girlfriend just dumped me over the phone, im about as down in the dumps as it gets, she said that we had drifted too far apart and that i don't understand her anymore, what a load of bollocks :(

Posted in the naffi do i can get a smile on my face.

;

Oh dear....

Standby.... :twisted:

jk22

Old-Salt
fluffer said:
My girlfriend just dumped me over the phone, im about as down in the dumps as it gets, she said that we had drifted too far apart and that i don't understand her anymore, what a load of balls :(

My girlfriends leave me all the time. Just have a few on the go and their all replaceable. Who said you had to have one? Islam?

fluffer said:
My girlfriend just dumped me over the phone, im about as down in the dumps as it gets,....

Bollox are you. Unless you're sat there with a glock to the forehead and a stanley knife poised at the ready next to your pulsing jugular - in which case you can find lots of assistance to go the extra mile from arrsers as some of the cnuts love a bit of that - then stop whining, go and get pissed for a week, and before you know it you'll be balls deep in another lass and wondering what all the fuss was about.

P

PrinceAlbert

Thank your lucky stars!

Now go out and find your next ex. It's a viscious circle, but the circle of life I'm afraid.

Sorry, almost forgot.....post any filthy photos of her here.....NOW!

If your missus (Well, ex... Hehe) is the bird in your avatar I think I'd drop myself too. As getting in the army will mean only one thing. Any future girlfriends will be much fatter.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Get your sweet revenge - as pointed out already - ARRSE is a fantastic place to discuss the merits and/or failings of partners, soooo . . . . . start with the pictures being posted up for considered peer review, and then we'll move on to the tales of derring do (or poo).

fluffer said:
My girlfriend just dumped me over the phone, im about as down in the dumps as it gets, she said that we had drifted too far apart and that i don't understand her anymore, what a load of balls :(

You're best off without her, woman have double standards. I grip my misses's pony tail and yank it back as I'm going in the back door and she loves it. I yank her pony tail back when she's stood in the kitchen she says, "Fcuk off, I'm cooking dinner". See, double standards.

Zega

Old-Salt
Bad luck matey just got over an ex myself...get out, get on the lash straight on the pull. Unless you're a monstrous organism looking like you belong back in Chernobyl your length will be balls deep in a sticky honeypot before you know it.

Now all joking aside, posting a few pics of said she-devil's crusted clout would be much uplifting...for you, and I can say with utmost sencerity that the fellow arrser's will almost definitely not be yanking themselves to completion over the pics.

Matt007

Old-Salt
Go do her best mate and even if shes worse then your ex in bed, rate her 10 out of 10 then call you ex and tell her that her best mate did every dirty little fetish she would never carry out with you.

As has already been said get the pics up mate and your fellow arrsers will concoct some suitable amusement for you!

Beer and you bezzers are all you need!

fluffer said:

Ha ha ha. She said you were a shoite ride too.

Latest Threads