split stuff

#1
Airborne_Aircrew said:
It's the NAAFI... Check...

It seems like a sensible question... Check...

He's Dancing... Check...

We have a slew of transvestite bars and clubs here in the USA... You could try a tour.
Hoorin' it and toorin' it!!! :D

The name Jesus Jones rings a bell.... I think it's a WAH...

He's got a mexican welsh name FFS!!!
 
#4
Snail....
Don't ever "diss" Andy Williams again!!!

House of Bamboo... I like the song. Mea Culpa :D Corny etc...

I've never held anything against gay people. Intentionally or not, but they grip my sh.it when they "popularise" classics (and Kylie) and make them sound even better...

Clever buggers.... :D
 
#5
Sparky2339 said:
Snail....
Don't ever "diss" Andy Williams again!!!

House of Bamboo... I like the song. Mea Culpa :D Corny etc...

I've never held anything against gay people. Intentionally or not, but they grip my sh.it when they "popularise" classics (and Kylie) and make them sound even better...

Clever buggers.... :D
Oy, I love that song! Hence I made Mr Dale find The House of Bamboo.

Number 54 - The House with the Bamboo Door
 
#6
The_Snail said:
Sparky2339 said:
Snail....
Don't ever "diss" Andy Williams again!!!

House of Bamboo... I like the song. Mea Culpa :D Corny etc...

I've never held anything against gay people. Intentionally or not, but they grip my sh.it when they "popularise" classics (and Kylie) and make them sound even better...

Clever buggers.... :D
Oy, I love that song! Hence I made Mr Dale find The House of Bamboo.

Number 54 - The House with the Bamboo Door
Sorry for the delay in replying!! I was on "Ya Tube" (Jock vernacular) doing sing-a-longa-Andy Williams :D

Not one of his best I must say, a bit camp, and a sign of it's times but...

There's just something about it that takes me back to being a toddler Sparky.

My kids may rip the p.ish about my taste in music but, they know all the words :D

Just wait till my laddie brings a Para pal or two home on RnR, that Blue Peter badge he won may just magically re-appear :D

Revenge is a dish long in the preparation....... :D

I bide my time :D
 
#7
Sparky2339 said:
The_Snail said:
Sparky2339 said:
Snail....
Don't ever "diss" Andy Williams again!!!

House of Bamboo... I like the song. Mea Culpa :D Corny etc...

I've never held anything against gay people. Intentionally or not, but they grip my sh.it when they "popularise" classics (and Kylie) and make them sound even better...

Clever buggers.... :D
Oy, I love that song! Hence I made Mr Dale find The House of Bamboo.

Number 54 - The House with the Bamboo Door
Sorry for the delay in replying!! I was on "Ya Tube" (Jock vernacular) doing sing-a-longa-Andy Williams :D

Not one of his best I must say, a bit camp, and a sign of it's times but...

There's just something about it that takes me back to being a toddler Sparky.

My kids may rip the p.ish about my taste in music but, they know all the words :D

Just wait till my laddie brings a Para pal or two home on RnR, that Blue Peter badge he won may just magically re-appear :D

Revenge is a dish long in the preparation....... :D

I bide my time :D
Fail - no Jockanese please fella!


I just fella'd him - hehehehehe!
 
#9
The_Snail said:
I just fella'd him - hehehehehe!
You give me stick for using Jockanese when you've just used shorthand Latin!!?? :D :clap:
 
#11
JoseyWales said:
Snail,

You don't wear mini's - you wear roller blinds.
Josey, as much as I love you, what fucking planet are you from?

Sparky, fella, I can just about understand Scottish, never mind Latin. :D
 
#12
The_Snail said:
Sparky, fella, I can just about understand Scottish, never mind Latin. :D
I've lived and worked amongst the Scousers of Balmoral Ave, and the denizens of Dudley (duDDlee), Halesowen, Brierly Hill, Sparkhill. Also Accrington, Padiham, Bacup, Barnsley, Stofford, Stafford, Warwick, Leamington on Spa, Tower hamlets, Southwark, City Wall, Old Street, Befffnal Green etc.

Jockaneese is my mother tongue (though my family are from Sligo) and I worked hard to master the Bo'ness patoi.

If it weren't for my studies of Latin, Arabi, Spanish and French - I'd be struggling with English :D

I know it upsets you, and I apologise again. I was posting on my home town forum where it's all in Jockaneese and it kind of sticks for a while.
 
#14
Sparky2339 said:
The_Snail said:
Sparky, fella, I can just about understand Scottish, never mind Latin. :D
I've lived and worked amongst the Scousers of Balmoral Ave, and the denizens of Dudley (duDDlee), Halesowen, Brierly Hill, Sparkhill. Also Accrington, Padiham, Bacup, Barnsley, Stofford, Stafford, Warwick, Leamington on Spa, Tower hamlets, Southwark, City Wall, Old Street, Befffnal Green etc.

Jockaneese is my mother tongue (though my family are from Sligo) and I worked hard to master the Bo'ness patoi.

If it weren't for my studies of Latin, Arabi, Spanish and French - I'd be struggling with English :D

I know it upsets you, and I apologise again. I was posting on my home town forum where it's all in Jockaneese and it kind of sticks for a while.
So you're Irish then?

Apologies for my late response. Mac_UK was offering me sex with goats over the phone until his batteries ran out. I personally think he was checking them out first, dirty bugger.

Anyhoo, this is not helping this poor lad's quandry. I have offered up garden clearance and house cleaning In North Yorkshire (Toppers has the keys - fill ya boots anytime), but with 2k, nowadays, what can you get?

One for Sparky - yes I know all the words: Can't get used to losing you

Pick Yorkshire, Pick Yorkshire, Pick Yorkshire.
 
#15
:D
The_Snail said:
So you're Irish then?

Folks are from Sligo but not me. I lean romantically towards thw "auld sod" just as bad as a Yank, but I'm Scottish TBH :D

My apologies, I lived/worked in Skipton, Ripon, Weatherby, Leeds, Doncaster (they never show the prison over the road fi the racecourse on the racing telly), Harrogate and posh Knaresborough.

The salt of the earth them folk and their accent makes me drool - even beats the softer (as in smooth) of Geordie and Oirish accents :D

Cracking tunes though - sorry I canny (sorry) can't multi-task :D
 
#16
Sparky2339 said:
:D
The_Snail said:
So you're Irish then?

Folks are from Sligo but not me. I lean romantically towards thw "auld sod" just as bad as a Yank, but I'm Scottish TBH :D

My apologies, I lived/worked in Skipton, Ripon, Weatherby, Leeds, Doncaster (they never show the prison over the road fi the racecourse on the racing telly), Harrogate and posh Knaresborough.

The salt of the earth them folk and their accent makes me drool - even beats the softer (as in smooth) of Geordie and Oirish accents :D

Cracking tunes though - sorry I canny (sorry) can't multi-task :D
The Way You Look Tonight

There you go sweetcheeks, just promise me no more Jockanese talk, or I will set Sixty on you. :D
 
#18
JoseyWales said:
Sparky,

Take her off line and pop her in the arrse.
Trust you to take it off thread!!

Find the poor lad a hollibobs, you evil girl. :wink:
 
#19
Sorry, I was on you tube having a wee (sorry small) sing song.

It migrated from Williams to Sinatra to Sakamoto Kyu (Ue O Muite Aruku); Sukiyaki. (google it).

I hope Sixty can make the Edinburgh crawl :D that would be a blast, he's always correcting my diction....

Josey!!! Have you never learned??? Women are just trouble. I'm singularly happy and happy being single (my vodka/whisky/karaoke tunes are MINE) and have bred a Clan of mini Sparky's.

World Domination in a couple of years :D
 
#20
pvtePile said:
i see this thread has not gone off the topic yet...


jesus..why not try Pakistan...go for the k2 challenge..i hear it lovely this time of the year...if you can find a few frozen bodies i believe there is a bonus available form the Spanish govt...
I'm sorry has to be done....

"AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH EEEENUFFFFF!!!!!" etc etc

You can keep your Topics (and your Curlywurly's) - I prefered Revels or Minstrels!!!! :D

In your own time.....
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top