split stuff

minister_doh_nut said:
Chaps, Airsofters, re-enactment groups and paintballers, no matter how you see them are only game players, and are hardly walters, bar a couple who go OTT, those groups are as embarrased about them as we are of our own site w@nker brigade.

PLease do the Admin a favour and stop vandalising their sites, and if you do feel you have to do it, don't for one minute think you are representing ARRSE so please don't mention the URL in your abuse.

Medal wearers, fake soldiers like the Fat Falkland Para, Barry Simkins and a few others are a different matter, they are the true Walts.....

From what I've read much of the walt outers are about as connected to the Army as some of the Paintballers etc themselves...

Please folks knock it off.
Do you think they will stop trying to call me a "Walt" as well?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
A conversion, a conversion!!! Go on, admit it, you've been playing in the woods with young boys haven't you? Is it because they come ready-camouflaged and it's easier to hide the bodies?

Someones been burning/trolling his own S+M paintball forum

They have a special uniform to play, flip flops, goggles and a ball gag, awfully chilly in winter

Biped said:
A conversion, a conversion!!! Go on, admit it, you've been playing in the woods with young boys haven't you? Is it because they come ready-camouflaged and it's easier to hide the bodies?
Thanks for the tip, Biped, I hadn't thought of that!

Does anyone have any spare CS95 for a 4 year old girl? Is temperate DPM suitable for Portugese vegetation?

The_Snail said:
minister_doh_nut said:
Chaps, Airsofters, re-enactment groups and paintballers, no matter how you see them are only game players, and are hardly walters, bar a couple who go OTT, those groups are as embarrased about them as we are of our own site w@nker brigade.

PLease do the Admin a favour and stop vandalising their sites, and if you do feel you have to do it, don't for one minute think you are representing ARRSE so please don't mention the URL in your abuse.

Medal wearers, fake soldiers like the Fat Falkland Para, Barry Simkins and a few others are a different matter, they are the true Walts.....

From what I've read much of the walt outers are about as connected to the Army as some of the Paintballers etc themselves...

I doubt it Dale

Ozgerbobble said:
The_Snail said:
minister_doh_nut said:

I doubt it Dale
What Dale? I see no Dale. Dale is gone. The new and improved version is here, and still wants her medals back.

Hey hey Oz xxx

minister_doh_nut said:
Chaps, Airsofters, re-enactment groups and paintballers, no matter how you see them are only game players, and are hardly walters, bar a couple who go OTT...

snippage

OK. Who the fcuk are you and what have you done with the real MDN?

minister_doh_nut said:

Is there any truth in the scurrilous rumour that MDN has now joined these groups and has been asked to post this?

4-8-Alfa said:
Is there any truth in the scurrilous rumour that MDN has now joined these groups and has been asked to post this?
You could be right! Let's set a virtual ambush for MDN and pelt him with virtual small arms fire. If he shoots back with paint he's bang to rights!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
cernunnos said:
REgards said:
hang on, the ARRSE website has a w@nker brigade?
"CLICK! this grenade is for you, son of a sh'it eating basenji! Virtual throw!"
My virtual league of extraordinary gentleman (one of them anyway) has caught your virtual grenade, and manfully (walftully) eaten it, only to see a cartoon-like mushrooming of his guts and a small puff of smoke from his nostrils as he negates the power of your frenzied attack.

Have at you, as my Waltman comes back with his 18v 24AH M4 with extended spin-up barrel, and heavyweight BB's!

Biped said:
My virtual league of extraordinary gentleman (one of them anyway) has caught your virtual grenade, and manfully (walftully) eaten it, only to see a cartoon-like mushrooming of his guts and a small puff of smoke from his nostrils as he negates the power of your frenzied attack.

Have at you, as my Waltman comes back with his 18v 24AH M4 with extended spin-up barrel, and heavyweight BB's!
"Bastards, but you don't worry me, I have cardboard body armour on under my bacofoil space suit and my para beret is pulled down on the wrong side!"

"Take this Sir!" swings virtual sh'it covered heavy stick "THWACK!!!"

Latest Threads