split stuff

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ill_Fitting_Lightweights, Jun 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When I was a kid I had a mate who would regularly masturbate his dog to completion for a laugh. It was his (and the dog's) party piece. One summers day whilst camping in his back garden he brought that dog off, lovingly, 6 times.

2. :clap: should have seen it coming...

oh by the way............ :wink:

Attached Files:

3. This was in an episode of CSI gave me the funnies after watching it 8O 8O
  4. Who's been watching reruns of CSI then?
  5. FFS - And these idiots are apparently highly trained in vehicle driving techniques..
  6. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

classic :D
  7. Hilarious, until the emergency call the officers are trying to respond to is you, your family etc.

Not the best by the driver though.
  8. On another thread someone put up a cover of Private Eye, this one was the one I always remembered as our ex RSM was one of them lot and he had this cover framed on the wall of his office. Still makes me chuckle.

Attached Files:

9. Vodafone content control says I can't view that cos they can't verify I'm over 18. Not sure if that's a compliment or not :p
  10. Welcome to the Civvy Rumour Service.
  11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Aw, hell mongotamer, now what did you go and do that for?
  12. For your amusment, me and my friends play a game where he bends over and spreads his arse cheeks and we take turns seeing who can spit closest to his crusty brown stained arsehole.
  13. Oh sweet Mother of God, what were you thinking of posting this in the NAAFI bar? Didn't you look at the warning on the door, or even any of the other threads, for that matter?

Do youself a favour and never EVER revisit this thread.

(Conducts rapid rearward passage of lines.)
  15. come on, cut the guy some slack, I now several blokes who would sell their left nad to be able to dance half as good, mind you half the time they struggle to stand up.