split stuff

bernouli get it back up

Quality :D

semper said:
a drunken bird is your best bet at least she will pass out while you do your funny business unlike mental patients they will Love you one minute then try to kill you with an axe the next, just like out of "Basic Instinct" :lol:
No thats just women in general!!!!

bernoulli said:
It was a joke, armourer. Albeit a spectacularly distasteful one... :oops:
Sorry.

No probs.

You could always ask Flashy..... the jury is still out on his "involvement" with BB :lol:

No story woops. Although I know you would like to think so and go for sloppy seconds on the fruitloop. Or I hear your speciality is with amputee's of the bloke variety. Mdn showed me the piccies of you humping the back of a joey's wheel chair whilst going for a reach round. Disgusting little man.

semper said:
a drunken bird is your best bet at least she will pass out while you do your funny business unlike mental patients they will Love you one minute then try to kill you with an axe the next, just like out of "Basic Instinct" :lol:
is this what you do to "your cadets"? :wink: :lol:

Bernoulli. Guys!!!! Your all sick sick puppies :wink:

bernoulli said:
bird who could be anything between 40 and 60, muttered and dribbled a lot, had alopaecia and smelt ever so strongly of wee
Oh my god your description of moi is uncannily correct :lol:

Carry on and soz this is the funniest thread to date :lol: :lol:

Quality :D :D

Could the NAAFI bar sink any lower.

THis is more like it chaps, crude, vulgar and cringeworthy stories....... I have tears of pride welling in my eyes :D

Can it go any lower? ooooh, I should think so. Did I mention that she was my mother?.. :twisted:

I'll take the one on the left.

The one on the right looks like she might have epilepsy as well

Wouldn't want my c0ck bitten off in mid tambourine beat

ex-dvr1 said:
semper said:
is this what you do to "your cadets"? :wink: :lol:
you have been reading the wrongs books again haven't you? :lol:

Latest Threads