split stuff

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Stained_Eligius, Feb 25, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ;D ;D  Still working on my questionable sexuality mate but I'm making no apologies for being a BAT :)

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Does that kind of thing happen in your mob too? Thought it was only in mine!

3. Convoy..........do you intend introducing a female Oddie.......Roberta perhaps.......or just plain Shaz or Tray?  There's lots of scope for posts if you do mate ;D

4. msr

msr LE

Bill Oddie with his trousers round his ankles and a wad of tenners in his hand crimping one off by the cash point

5. Bill 'The ARRSE Moderator' Oddie.   Wanks a lot. :D :D :D

6. Bill 'The Royal Signals Officer' Oddie.  Wanks even more than the 'Moderator' version.  

7. The missus has just wandered in to see what the fcuk it is, I'm laughing fit to give meself a hernia over

Quality post Viro  ;D

8. ...class

Keep 'em comin'! ;D

Best thread in the Bar...EVER!

9. Ma - you are so seventies.  The perm has gone in the updated version.  Iraq do's are in and the voice module has been changed to "I need to feeeed me baybeeees".

10. Where have you been Dale?  Are you just back from the Sun?  Well nice to hear from you again.  Sorry about the '70s scouser stereotyping, but you must surely be talking about the 'Tracy Oddie - the Scouse Squaddies wife!' ;D  If so, you should add' eez no paid 'is CSA and I've got no dosh.  'Ow the f*ck am I meant to go out forranight with no dosh?  Er, woodja be interested in a car stereo?';D

11. Time for you to "Big Up" .. on almost everythread you are there with an opinion ... So?

12. What?

13. We've met then? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Get back up there!......