split stuff

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by giblackjack, Jan 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MORE! :D

2. J_D

J_D LE

You gotta love this site lol more please..............I can't squat outside or in public so my stories tend to end in kidney infection or via hospital :)

3. I have just been howling with laughter. The lads think I am a raving nutter.

This is what the NAAFI needed.

More please. :D

4. Cait, f2y2d, - PMSL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good skills, Good drills!

5. A good dumping story is worn like a medal in military circles, there must be more out there?

6. My office is looking at me with puzzled looks as I laugh like a demented hyena, this thread is an absolute classic. AFKAC, RTFQ, F2Y2D et al, you should all be nominated for the pulitzer prize

7. Your parents were prostitutes? :D

8. Was it really shallow of me to masturbate whilst reading Mizkrissi's post?

9. No but you really ought to give your monitor a wipe every now and again.

10. Yes you may have seen me keeping an eye on it. But I was sure I had seen it move and something that evil, you just don't turn your back on.

11. J_D

J_D LE

my flat mate's fella comes out the toilet and you can see and hear him taking a big whiff then carries on with "thats one the lads be proud of"

12. Not me, but many years ago a dirty little friend of mine, a lass at the tender age of 11, took a dump half way up a tree, just to see what it would look like on impact.

13. My bold.....

Holy mother of God!!! I sincerely hope that you mean fecal matter!!

14. Interesting concept.

So what did it look like?

and were you the recipient?

15. my first experience was during my time in cadets, we were on down time and i starting getting the achin pains telling me i needed to drop one. so i found this nice big bush and dropped me kecks, and no sooner had i done so a section of the enemy came up the hill to where i was dropping my log.