split stuff

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Rincewind, Jul 22, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Very good lads, was crying at my desk and my boss walked in, Copy and paste later my boss is crying too.

We partake in trying to out do each other in this office and the fact it the IT Support office means theres more PCs than people in here...very hot air + fart = EHO hazzard.

Rincewind

2. I'd put a sack of White Castles/twelve of Coors fart against your Yorkshire pudding/Watneys Red Barrel arse trumpet anyday.

3. I have not laughed so much in years. You lads are a smelly bunch of g*ts but great fun to read. I remember when I was in school I once dropped an air biscuit and the lad behind me threw up at the stench. Still laughing at the entries here ! oh I have just shat myself laughing again.

4. oh my sides!!

im glad to find im not alone with anal athletics - only problem is im laughing so hard i cant think straight.

i have a knack of farting in an empty room, before leaving just before someone else walks in on it - nothing better than a contaminated area behind you, hacking victims and you giggling like a kid as you walk away

5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Which is more satisfying? The silent, sneaky but deadly release of essences unknown to Christian Dior or the earth shattering blast from the past?

IMHO the former is more noticeable within your circle of 'friends' while the latter just gives warning to the main body.

There have been times when I am glad I don't smoke.