split stuff

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by eye_spy, Jan 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She don't do herself any favours does she!!

By the way, cracking thread RTFQ, has to be up there with three trap etiquette. Demonstrates what the Naafi should be about. Now if only we could get rid of the annoying bints!!

2. As you can see it has been trimmed somewhat :(

please do not ruin threads EVEN IN THE NAAFI keep it on track!

3. Thank christ, I thought I was going mad :roll:

4. A Jackanory seat is reserved for you in heaven (or wherever) RTFQ. Damn fine story skills. :lol:

5. What a tale!! God bless DII and an IGS account for brightening up an otherwise NFI day. Keep up the Jackanory tale RTFQ and someone tell the manager of Mary to get her working all the hours God gives!!

6. As a motor sports fan, I'm deeply offended.

Out-fooking-standing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Can I just say. for the record, that I had nothing to do with mini-RTFQ's game.

8. GASP -- mooooan...groan...Please!!.. No More.. It Hurts Too Much When I Laugh... people are staring...COFF WHEEZE...

well, maybe just one more chapter in the adventures of little RTFQ..official transcripts for the ARRSE archives..limited distribution. eyes only, that sort of thing...

9. agghhh,

im scarred for life now.

Every time i see a gurkha, i will have visions of little RTFQ standing to attention with an attitude like stumpy towards civvies 8O :twisted:

keep them up :p

10. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A new classic for the ARRSE archives. Good job RTFQ!

11. poor little guy. he will be black and blue come the enf of the weekend at that rate. Still, give him an hours rest and he'll come out fighting :twisted:

12. Pure class, you are now my god!

Quick thinking, outstanding grasp of bullsh1t, and a veteran move sidestepping the over-commited girlie!

More please give us MORE, for god's sake don't leave us hanging like this.

Sir, I remain your obdt servant and most dedicated student!

13. These are all excellent Jack-a-nory stories and off cause we all want more stories of Little RTFQ's adventures along with his trusty side-kick but......................what the f*** happened to Michelle the barmaid!!

14. Man you aint having much luck recently :?

stick at it and tell us the results asap :twisted:

15. Why isn't this being used for recruitment?