split stuff

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by jase2472, Apr 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. mmmmmm egg banjo's. what exercises are made of.................................

2. tried giving my 2 1/2 year old daughter an egg banjo, she looked at it with the look of disgust that only her loving mother can give when i mention stopping at a geasy spoon truck stop.They will both of course be on e-bay in the next day or two.

3. Rigger, my wife is also expecting a girl in august........coincidence?

4. sounds like forkhill... lol

Excellent thread... proud to be a dad :) none of my ikkle ones have asked yet but I am sure its round the corner soon

5. So good you wrote it twice :lol: :lol:

6. NOOOOOOOOOO! Get out of the kitchen Mr Oliver you mockney cnut!!!! :lol:

7. Its the egg white that causes the problem, not the yolk........

My taxi's here

8. Strewth. mate, I hate to break this to you, but OMD 80 has been superceded by OMD 90.
    PM me for the NSN. ;-)

9. Just had two Banjos tonight. Feeling rather fat. :)

10. Go fcuk yourself.

Real men indeed.

11. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Heretic. Burn him.

12. Cracking reply, mate. Last time I heard such a sharp wit, I was talking to my 3 year old neice.

Much better! :D

Someone please explain to this heretic how an egg sandwich got such a mythical reputation in the British Army.

13. Many thanks, soldier-w and Glad_its_all_over. That's what I was looking for. :!:

14. mmmmmmmmmmmm pop eyes biscuits with gravy mmmmmmmmmmmm

oh and chicken mmmmmmmmmmm

and a diet coke!

15. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i've just ruined my keyboard!!!

My Mrs is a vegee, and she could kill civvie at 30 yards infact just last night she threw one out so horrible i had to turn a fan on to waft the rancid shite smell over to her side of the bed! honest its like sleeping with a corpse (smell only boys 8) )