split stuff

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by fozzy, Apr 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Class, sheer class - PMSL at this

2. Flippin 'eck - this is Missus Foz's biggest gripe with me. I can demolish the biggest banquet in nano seconds and be on the cheese and port- whilst she is still breaking the roll for the starter. I tell her that I've got a change parade at 13:00 and it falls on stony ground

3. Being totally desensitised to stuff like the bog I posted in the gallery yesterday :D

4. Quick eating and by far and away, quick smoking - a 5 minute smoke break was an opportunity to get 2 or 3 puffed away - a range fag or just a break in setting up kit was enough for high speed inhalations. Now I can leisurely puff away I can be stubbing out the butt when the others have just lit up.

5. Too Right
    B_T
    :D

6. Ahhhh so that was you then nice one :wink:

7. yes feed em me love the stuff :D

8. sorry but this callsign is a dad of three monsters , :)

9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I tried one of the litter bins in bangor High street, very difficult as they are a closed top 4 way letter box variety and you have to chuck with accuracy and force to avoid splash back!

10. If we can believe all that's being written in the media at the moment this might just be the handiest skill going at the moment.
    [Kiwi and Housewife in locker]

11. Is the ability to mutter "fukcin' civvies" in a meeting without getting noticed a transferable skill??

civvie-rage? is there a cure?

thank god I'm going back in

12. I'm still bulling boots and bumpering floors but the money is way better. I stopped shouting at my staff last year as I found they had all taken the batteries out of their hearing aids. Bitches.