split stuff

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by themaadone, Oct 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. MY old RSM at 3 BAD as he was a bastardising and sodomising Cnut - I love you sir!!!

2. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

And anti chicken supper activist.

3. What about "The Man Who Made Love To Pavements - He Even Had A Go At An Underpass" (Scum headline -apologies) who was persecuted by the pc brigade for indulging in a perfectly ordinary pastime?

4. The topic of this thread is clear. you are a troll.

my nomination,

Adolph hitler. He had a bit of a thing for blonds which he wanted to share with the world, and just for that he is hounded for years to the point he tops himself!

Ski.

Edited to add, I'm a mong, there's me having a go at someone else for being off topic, and then I go and do the same!!

5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Stick to the Brit murderers and freaks chaps :)

6. If they were students, wouldn't they say "like that with chips"?

7. Seriously, Schaden, if you knew a little more of the history of the NAAFI, you would see that I fail to match up to your definition of "Troll".

Take a look in the Best of NAAFI forum, and you will see that there are far more vile threads than this.

8. Chopper, Bundy, Allit (mmmmm), but the most respected must be the pricision cuts of Mr Jack Ripper. So calm and collect... he's a mentor to holders of stocks of shiney weaponry.... *Drooooools

9. I'd like to share a story with you all at this particular sensitive moment.

My first full time job, as a 15 year old, was to help an old lady in a furniture shop.
    This old lady turned out to be a right bitch, making me run around making her tea when she just left it to go cold.

When I told her I was joining junior para in 3 months she sacked me on the spot.

Found out about 10 years later Shipman killed her, good skills that man, I'll buy you a pint when I reach the big DZ in the sky.

Funny as..

10. Garry Glitter, well known kiddie entertainer. Who didn't want to be in his gang?

11. This isn't funny.

12. actually it is - either get a sense of humour or stay off the thread :D

lancslad

13. Damn straight. Stuck up bast@rds those Vietnamese, they don't mind sex tourists, but don't you dare try and do the decent thing,and settle down with your twelve year old boyfriend like Gary attempted.

No justice.

14. daz

daz LE

No,No, NO, your wrong there, it was the Vietnamese music police that did him from crimes against music, it was to do with him covering the Michael Jackson song “Don’t let you Son go down on me”

Oh, and catching him in the jungle “practicing” the B side “I’m for every blowing bubbles”, don’t they understand that chimps are our cousins, therefore how can it be bestiality, it’s just keeping it in the “family”

15. Morrisey and the Smiths, the Gallagher Brothers, the Happy Mondays, the Stone Roses, Joy Division.

Makes you wish he'd cracked on and slotted a whole generation of little Mancunian tykes circa 1966 ...