split stuff

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Cutaway, May 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Got to keep this one going - where are the heavy-duty posters ?
  2. That'll be the gay section. Part Time Mirror Photographer, QCamp69 and Drunken Duncan Dvr. They've all given ring dhobis.
  3. You blighmeys are pussies. You haven't lived unless you've had some alien mossad tongue up your ass. I love it.
  4. Alien mossad tongue? Septic talk for what?
  5. Oh, you can ridicule me. Pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. But you know - Dui Lai -your avatar is too revealing to those in the know.

The biggest crime was pretending that the alien threat didn't exist.

The next was denying the importance of having your anal essence probed by the tongues of the 'Illuminati'.

Your questioning technique and disruption techniques is standard Mossad training.

I know who you are and what you represent.

Ensign Flag Parker strikes again!
  6. For your sake and the sake of your sanity, I really do hope your taking the piss :twisted:
  7. Cnut, cnut!

This guy is a total cnut!

I hide from no-one and I certainly do not hide under any other names.

GQ, your begining to piss us all off. A very dangerous tactic :evil:
  8. I think GQ is the most irritating person on Arrse and try to ignore him wherever possible - See the poll in Current affairs.

Lets get this thread back where it belongs - Ring Dobie :D
  9. its worse..........

TOOL BOX?????????

8O good god
  10. Of course !!
  12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Yucky ? No, just a good sense of adventure.

C'mon Gunny, I expected better from you.

Anyway after a couple of wife-beaters you'd have gone for the colostomy opening !

13. 8O
  14. Where do you live my dear? :twisted:
  15. Ring dhobies - I give anything a try once. PM me if you want one and I'll pop around

:D Then again I could have just left myself logged on a PARADIGM TERMINAL !!!!!!! (I must be a right nobber) :D

(I will now log you off - and take this a lesson young man (or woman)) :roll: